Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everlast MX Pro Gloves Now Banned in the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
    Why do you need to try and back up floyd's ***** moves.

It was a ***** move and nothing you show people will change that.
    They try but they ignore how Maidana couldn't wear ANY horsehair gloves. One of Mayweather's biggest ***** moves that simply can't be legitimately defended

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      Why do you need to try and back up floyd's ***** moves.

It was a ***** move and nothing you show people will change that.
      Don't watch the video that explains why people are complaining about them then. Cry about Mayweather instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
        You are slow minded aren't you?

The beef is not ones hand being protected. It's the face that will receivethe punches from these gloves.
        You appear to be the feather-minded one here. Apparently reading and comprehension is not your strong suit. It's my fault for expecting other posters to make logical inferences. I apologize for not spelling it out for you, since you're too busy looking for security guard openings so that you can pay child support for your fifth baby mama.

Comment

The thing is, Floyd and Brook both have extremely well documented hand problems, so they are forced to wear foam gloves. So they just don't want anyone else to use horse hair gloves.

But, Floyd early in his career, before his hands went to garbage used to use horse hair gloves too.

And Brook is a well known drug user and PED user, so it's a bit silly for him to complain about these gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
            The thing is, Floyd and Brook both have extremely well documented hand problems, so they are forced to wear foam gloves. So they just don't want anyone else to use horse hair gloves.

But, Floyd early in his career, before his hands went to garbage used to use horse hair gloves too.

And Brook is a well known drug user and PED user, so it's a bit silly for him to complain about these gloves.
            Brook isn't complaining. Rios can't wear MX gloves in Britain because they are banned. Brook can't do anything about that.

Comment

"These gloves reason people be dying."

Comment

WTF, with people saying Rios can't punch? He can but he's just slow until the other guy gets tired.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  Yes, but the Everlast MX is designed different than Cleto Reyes and other horse hair gloves by Grant. They aren't padded the same even though both are horse hair. Cleto Reyes and Grants horse hairs are more properly padded around the knuckles for example.
                  absolutely false.

I going far as to say you never even laced up MX gloves before judging by your statements.

MX Are same padded as cleto and grant gloves use more foam then horse hair on their punchers version.

Comment

...And Glovegate continues. The UK literally swallows Floyd's every move. I guess they have to, since he destroyed their biggest modern star in Hatton, and would do the same to Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
                      I have a pair of 8 oz Everlast MX. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone; the padding is very flimsy. When you punch you can feel your knuckle connect with the heavy bag.

In contrast I have a new pair of 16 oz Everlast training gloves which are 100x better. The padding is really good. When you punch you feel protected.
                      U should never hit the bag with 8 Oz gloves let alone horsehair gloves, but I understand where you come from, the main reason why boxers wear gloves is hand protection.

Comment

Working...
                      X