Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everlast MX Pro Gloves Now Banned in the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a representative of the NAACP, I cannot approve of the black on black fighting in this thread.

Let's be amicable my brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by stellar boxer View Post
      As a representative of the NAACP, I cannot approve of the black on black fighting in this thread.

Let's be amicable my brothers.
      Is it weird that I'd do her while black, but not while white? I feel that she's much hotter wearing her blackface.

Comment

Originally posted by Damaged Petals View Post
        Interesting if true. If that's the case, shouldn't all boxing commissions ban those gloves?
        Maybe. But professional boxing commissions are usually comprised of people who were never fighters or trainers, and never laced up a pair of gloves. Same thing with the judges.

Comment

This is something I cannot respect as a Mayweather fan. Commission approved them yet Floyd didn't allow him to use his gloves.
          Floyd didn't allow him to use the custom baby blue MX gloves, which the commission also refused to allow. Once that happened, the rest of the muck was a ****-measuring contest (pause), where Floyd had to have the final say for the negotiation of a now new term in the agreement.

Comment

Is it weird that I'd do her while black, but not while white? I feel that she's much hotter wearing her blackface.
            I'm with you. She's so much more ****able in her current look. When she's skinnier she looks even better.

Comment

Right? They already have enough to deal with over there from the PED use, the premature stoppages, and the constant robberies and ref biases.
              I think you got confused That's Vegas /NSAC youre describing

Comment

I heard from a credible source (fans on NSB) that they were banned so Brook wouldn't have to face the fear of fighting Rios with those gloves.

Comment

They're horsehair gloves which are commission approved but people have been complaining ever since Floyd made a big deal about it when Chino tried to wear them.

The thing is, Cleto Reyes gloves are also horsehair gloves so I'm not sure what the big deal it.

I honestly believe Brook and Hearn are scared as hell. Of Rios nonetheless, I mean he's not even a big puncher.
                  Then I honestly believe you are a ****** plonker

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Then I honestly believe you are a ****** plonker
                    Why else would he be afraid of a non-puncher wearing puncher's gloves?

Or are you really going to tell me Rios is a relentless power puncher?

Comment

He could, and he probably will. I just think that it's not sportsmanlike that he'll be forced to use gloves other than ones that he's already formed a bond with.
                      Rios won't come in Cleto Reyes. He'll most likely go with Everlast Original which he's fought with in his lightweight days.

He's an everlast guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X