Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everlast MX Pro Gloves Now Banned in the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SalimShady1212
    replied
    Originally posted by OnTheirBacks! View Post
    you self trained? self taught?

LOL why in the world would you be using MX gloves to do bag work in the first place? its not what it is made for.

and No **** 16oz training gloves will be better for bag work lol ummm thats what they were made for.
    Lol exactly, there's a reason why there are specifically designed bag gloves . 8/10 oz are actual fight size gloves and you don't tend to spar with any less than 14's. No idea where this dude has been training.

And they're not flimsy, Mike Tyson used to punch the bag before fights till he felt the feeling you're describing which he said helped him dish out damage. Fully legal.

Leave a comment:

• Divine Hammer
    replied
    complete cowardice.

Leave a comment:

• cReal Killer
    replied
    Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    The British are terrified of everything. No surprise
    lol, you are one to talk. cough "floomo" cough

Leave a comment:

• cReal Killer
    replied
    Originally posted by talz View Post

Both Khan and Maidana used them against each other in their fight..... Kell and Floyd are *******.

Leave a comment:

• .!WAR MIKEY!.
    replied
    Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
    I have a pair of 8 oz Everlast MX. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone; the padding is very flimsy. When you punch you can feel your knuckle connect with the heavy bag.

In contrast I have a new pair of 16 oz Everlast training gloves which are 100x better. The padding is really good. When you punch you feel protected.
    you self trained? self taught?

LOL why in the world would you be using MX gloves to do bag work in the first place? its not what it is made for.

and No **** 16oz training gloves will be better for bag work lol ummm thats what they were made for.

Leave a comment:

• Weebler I
    replied
    Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    These bums are trying to protect the few titles they have kidnapped from the US. Plan is to see a green belt holder, cross their fingers, make the trip, hopefully win and run back to the UK before they get exposed in America.Whoever wants them back, will need to fight with pillows to try and get them. UK boxing is a ****ing disgrace. The worst mistake Al has ever done was allow the Brook fight instead of keeping that belt amongst his own.
    Al didn't have any choice, Brook was IBF mandatory.

Once the US finally gets those titles back, DO NOT give any UK fighters the chance to steal and hide away with them in the UK. Shun the UK from boxing, treat it like it doesn't exist, then they'll learn their place again. ALL titles should stay in America, period. These bums are trying to kidnap them and keep it in their bum circle.
    Says the guy with a Kazakh in his avatar (and no, his promoter isn't American, nor does he fight exclusively in the US, he can barely speak English).
    Last edited by Weebler I; 08-29-2015, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ElMeroChingon
    replied
    Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I could careless. If fighters can only WIN with those type of gloves, then maybe they should be BANNED! WTF is the big deal? Good fighters can win in any pair of gloves.
    exactly

In contrast
    Fighters should still be able to win regardless of the brand of gloves the opponent decides to wear. Why make a fuss about what your opponent is wearing legally?

Leave a comment:

• Wizardsh
    replied
    Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
    I have a pair of 8 oz Everlast MX. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone; the padding is very flimsy. When you punch you can feel your knuckle connect with the heavy bag.

In contrast I have a new pair of 16 oz Everlast training gloves which are 100x better. The padding is really good. When you punch you feel protected.
    Means you have poosay hands

Leave a comment:

• Dirk Diggler UK
    replied
    Originally posted by talz View Post

Both Khan and Maidana used them against each other in their fight..... Kell and Floyd are *******.
    That fight was in America. Pretty sure Porter wore them against Brook.

It's the British Board's ruling and has nothing to do with a specific fighter. They didn't allow Gradovich to wear them against Selby.

Nice try, Khantard.
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 08-29-2015, 02:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• .!WAR MIKEY!.
    replied
    Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    The British are terrified of everything. No surprise
    lmfao that was legit funny.

I wonder if they gonna bann the cleto reyes or even the grants they both made with the horse hair and/or combination of horsehair.

But I have it on a very reliable and in the know source they did this to entice mayweather to either face brook or khan in the UK.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X