Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should boxing implement a 13th round if and only if after 12 rounds fight is a draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    truth truth
    bull****...... point deductions, knockdowns, etc. Are you really that stupid?
    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-13-2015, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      bull****...... point deductions, knockdowns, etc. Are you really that stupid?
      lol you are the maddest dude on the planet

if only you used that emotion and channeled it correctly in the ring you might have won a fight and had a career that lasted longer than four fights

Comment

lol you are the maddest dude on the planet

if only you used that emotion and channeled it correctly in the ring you might have won a fight and had a career that lasted longer than four fights
        mad? nope. just astonished by your ignorance of the sport and your pathological need to lie.
        Last edited by Rockin'; 04-13-2015, 01:09 AM.

Comment

so for your entertainment fighters should risk their lives more? sudden death, it could end just that way.
          there are people who would say yes because they are the fans and without them there won't be a sport (not saying I'm part of that group).

is that dude Golovkin unbanned yet? That guy was literally saying he wanted Floyd to die against Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            there are people who would say yes because they are the fans and without them there won't be a sport (not saying I'm part of that group).

:
            that's because they don't know nothin' about no boxing. they can WATCH all that they want, doesn't mean they know the sport and it does not mean that their opinion is a valid point.

Comment

mad? nope. just astonished by your ignorance of the sport and your pathological habit of lying.
              speaking of astonished, I'm astonished at how f**king pathetic your career was and how you think that pitiful excuse of a **** "career" gives you a badge to look down on everyone else here

all you do is waltz into threads and start talking **** when somebody says something you don't agree with because you were some ****ty third rate F level bum who fought less than what you can count on one hand with. You were a f**king nobody you mother**king bum, stfu and have another b-scene meltdown and subsequent hiatus so nobody has to see your lame ass for another 4 months

Comment

speaking of astonished, I'm astonished at how f**king pathetic your career was and how you think that pitiful excuse of a **** "career" gives you a badge to look down on everyone else here

all you do is waltz into threads and start talking **** when somebody says something you don't agree with because you were some ****ty third rate F level bum who fought less than what you can count on one hand with. You were a f**king nobody you mother**king bum, stfu and have another b-scene meltdown and subsequent hiatus so nobody has to see your lame ass for another 4 months
                even if that was true, you'd still be slapped like you were a ******. oh wait, you just my be...........

I'll say it again, I've taken ****s that knew more boxing than you.

Take it back to your playground

Comment

I'll say it again, I've taken ****s that knew more boxing than you.
                  Well hopefully your ****s also had a decent jab and a semblance of defense because if so they probably would've had a better f**king career than your sorry ass.

Comment

They wouldn't want to get rid of draws because there's money in rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      Let's say in a 12 round bout after the 12th a minute goes by at max and if it turns out the scoring would end in a draw instead of leaving it at a draw we announce there will be a 13th and final round to decide a victor?

Both fighters would understand that this is it, make it or break it. Adds suspense for the viewing public and we get rid of draws.

Or should championship level fights just be moved up to 13 rounds definitely.
                      It needs to go to 13 rounds, period. An even number of rounds is horrible and we all know 11 isn't enough.

Look I could make the same argument about the guys who support the current 12 rounds. What, you a-holes wanna keep having guys get brain-damaged? We should bring it down to 9 rounds. Don't you care about their lives. Let's go to 7, it's even safer. ****...let's do 5. Don't you care about the fighters lives? No, you don't you hypocrites. So stop criticizing people for believing in a 13th round.

The point is nobody, I mean nobody wants to take away the 12 round championship fight in favor of making it less rounds. We all know, it'd be ridiculous. They should have gone to 13 from 15. It pains me every time I watch a fight like Lamont vs. Danny end in the 12th.
                      Last edited by Joshua Child; 04-13-2015, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X