No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Especially from the little twits you have completely shut down over the past several days.

I have enjoyed this site a little more lately because of you. Thank you, sir!
    I can't take ALL the credit. They (unknowingly) make it pretty easy

Comment

• Imagine the fight is too close for everyone to call and they don't rematch The collective heads of the boxing world would go

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          So you're telling that Floyd and Bradley are the same person. I don't want to believe it. Lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post

Roger has always been weary of Pacquiao. Roger didn't think Pacquiao would beat Cotto

Comment

• I wonder if Floyd Snr still doesn't want Floyd to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• Is Manny going to use Lydell Rhodes as a sparring partner for this fight? He used him for the Bradley fight, but I'm not sure using him to prepare for Floyd will have the same effect. Lydell gave him some good work though. He kept Manny at bay with the upper jab and worked behind it well. But there's really no one out there who can prepare Manny for Floyd and vice versa. Floyd isn't going to approach the same way in every round.
                  Last edited by Carpe Diem; 02-22-2015, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone think Floyd will come out like a beast because he's working with Ariza... Isn't just a LITTLE strange that Floyd is finally fighting Manny but only after he fired Ariza? And isn't it even stranger that ariza is working with Floyd?

Comment

• Is it weird I don't have a shred of doubt about Floyd's victory? I am......overly confident.

Comment

Working...
                      X