Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine the fight is too close for everyone to call and they don't rematch The collective heads of the boxing world would go

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        So you're telling that Floyd and Bradley are the same person. I don't want to believe it. Lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post

Roger has always been weary of Pacquiao. Roger didn't think Pacquiao would beat Cotto

Comment

• I wonder if Floyd Snr still doesn't want Floyd to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• Is Manny going to use Lydell Rhodes as a sparring partner for this fight? He used him for the Bradley fight, but I'm not sure using him to prepare for Floyd will have the same effect. Lydell gave him some good work though. He kept Manny at bay with the upper jab and worked behind it well. But there's really no one out there who can prepare Manny for Floyd and vice versa. Floyd isn't going to approach the same way in every round.
                Last edited by Carpe Diem; 02-22-2015, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone think Floyd will come out like a beast because he's working with Ariza... Isn't just a LITTLE strange that Floyd is finally fighting Manny but only after he fired Ariza? And isn't it even stranger that ariza is working with Floyd?

Comment

• Is it weird I don't have a shred of doubt about Floyd's victory? I am......overly confident.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Is it weird I don't have a shred of doubt about Floyd's victory? I am......overly confident.
                      It's not weird at all. If Floyd and his camp really look at the tapes and look at the tactics that have offset Manny's offense throughout some of his fights against different opponents, then Floyd can utilize a lot of those tactics and mixes them up with his own tactics and pitch a clear shutout. I don't want it to be a close fight, but i feel like it will be if Floyd gets a bit stubborn in there and let his adrenaline controls him a bit.

If he uses his upper-jab to score points, paw the upper jab to set up the right hand downstairs and upstairs, counter over Manny's double jab with the lead straight right, then Floyd should win this fight with ease. As B-Hop said, Floyd can only beat Floyd. He has all the intangibles and skills to make it an easy fight, but if he doesn't execute his game plan the right way and doesn't take advantage of his reach advantage the way a lot of tall opponents failed to do against Manny, then he will leave Manny a lot of chances.

Comment

Working...
                      X