No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Yes, and it is against the rules of the game. You do realise this don't you?

And if you put your hand in someone mouth, expect to be bitten. What a C**t that Floyd is.

Why would you defend a ***** move like that.

If someone is grappling with you and trying to suffocate you with a hand over your mouth and nose, are you going to let them do it?
    Yes, I know it's against the rules. But that doesn't make it less a part of the sport. I don't like it. I don't agree with it. But it is allowed.

You're acting like it's a foregone conclusion that he's going to clinch Pacquiao excessively. When he beats little Pacquiao in the middle of the ring, what are you excuses going to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Floyd used it for 5 years on Pacquiao
      To be fair, a couple of them were spent waiting on Pacquiao to wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        John..the ignore button. Let me tell you...it's amazing.
        I've actually never put anyone on ignore, but it's going to prove tough over the next couple of months. I've never seen so much ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Yes, I know it's against the rules. But that doesn't make it less a part of the sport. I don't like it. I don't agree with it. But it is allowed.

You're acting like it's a foregone conclusion that he's going to clinch Pacquiao excessively. When he beats little Pacquiao in the middle of the ring, what are you excuses going to be?
          If there is a decent ref in there, he will not be allowed to constantly clinch.

Lets hope we have one, because we want a boxing match not a hugfest.

I think he will have to fight dirty because in a pure boxing fight Pacquiao puts a clinic on.

Comment

To be fair, a couple of them were spent waiting on Pacquiao to wake up.
            Floyd did take a couple of years out to beat up the mother of his children as well.

Comment

You're pretty ******, kiddo. The waiter didn't have anything to do with Floyd.

HAHAHA without the waiter non of these would come to fruition!

We will still see from Floyd and all you biiches defending his............

Comment

• Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
                HAHAHA without the waiter non of these would come to fruition!

We will still see from Floyd and all you biiches defending his............

Moron......

Comment

• Originally posted by d4thincarnation View Post
                  floyd did take a couple of years out to beat up the mother of his children as well.
                  .......ok?

Comment

.......ok?
                    Yeah, You?

Comment

• Is it confirmed that there will be no All Acess/24 7?

Comment

Working...
                      X