Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really happily surprised to hear that these two great fighters are finally making this fight happen. It would have been a tragedy if the biggest, most anticipated fight since Ali vs Frazier I or III could not be made. Thanks, fellas!! Now Pacquiao, kick Mayweather's ass, will ya?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post

LOL, In the comments section for ESPN. I found it pretty funny
      Lol.........

Comment

• Floyd looks good fighting fighter who stand there waiting on Floyd. (trying to counter) Slow flat footed fighters. Fighters who fight in spirts. [like Floyd fights]

Manny is not that fighter. Hes a lefty. He is super fast. His foot work is impeccable. He throws crazy combos. He hits hard with BOTH hands. His feints are insanely perfected.

Dont take my word...

Comment

• [/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

• Floyds in trouble.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I think the difference between the other southpaws, is that I think pacquiao will get less frustrated and its hard to dominate manny because of his heart and skill set. He will be in the fight till the end but may have to chase Floyd a lot in the later rounds. I was surprised seeing them talking together, Floyd definitely looked surprisingly bigger to me but he was wearing a hoody and was trying to look big. I don't believe mayweather will be as strong as people think against pacquiao, especially seeing his fights recently. Mayweather cant run the whole fight and has got weaker, so i give manny a good chance to get a UD and a possible knockdown but im 50 50 and errr..........im excited. I like technical fights and this is a BIG one. Don't agree with the bookies that Floyd has the same chance as pacquaio of getting a KO. Marquez was big and caught him with a perfectly timed power punch. Mayweather is a completely different counter punch fighter and he has no chance of getting a ko against Manny.
                    Last edited by likeamulekick; 02-23-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      Manny schleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X