No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    "This is one of the easiest damn southpaws Floyd is going to have a fight with. Man, Pacquiao, come on, man. I'm just trying to tell you, they gonna see when it's time to go in the ring. Ain't nothing to talk about. Floyd right now can definitely outthink him. Outthinking him ain't even the problem. He gonna be thinking the wrong way. When he gets to thinking, Floyd already done thought about it. Pacquiao ain't never been no thinker, man. He's just in and out, in and out, a little bit of punches, and he jumps in and out. When he jumps in and out on Floyd, he gonna run into something because Lil' Floyd gonna have it already set up. It's been set up. As a matter of fact, it's set up today already; we just waiting to throw it," Mayweather Sr. explained during a recent conversation with FightHype.com.

"He's so damn short, you ain't never seen nobody go downstairs and hit him in the body either. But see, it's time for us to change things. Nobody did it, but I guess we gonna have to be the first ones that did it. Lookie here, man, he don't ever move his head," he added. "Floyd's going to make him look like a baby. Believe me! Floyd can hit him with a jab and stuff easy, man. He's the most hittable man in the world. You gonna see that. You gonna get a chance to see exactly what I'm talking about. Floyd gonna hit him so easy. Floyd will dominate him bad. He gonna paralyze him. Floyd got a good chance of knocking him out!"

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article19396.html
    I swear if Floyd wins that easily I'm going to laugh my ass off.

Comment

• All I know that we've waited too long for this fight to happen. And it's all happening now. I hope they'll make the crowd go roar! I'll be cheering for Manny Pacquiao all the way.

Comment

• I am watching the Morales-Pacquiao I fight, and i noticed and even Lederman pointed it out how Morales kept Manny at the end of the jab with the upper jab through the middle. He constantly dug downstairs with the straight right which opened the target upstairs. Morales simply didn't moved his head enough which was why he got caught flush a few times in the fight and got a bit reckless at times, but the upper jab, straight right hand upstairs and downstairs was very effective. I also noticed that left hook and right uppercut combo worked well against Manny too. Floyd likes to use that combo. Left hook and right uppercut.

Anything can happen and one punch can change a fight, but this is Floyd's fight to lose if he want it to happen. If he fights smart and work behind the stiff upper jab, constantly turns Manny to offset his offense like the game plan Mosley had(Shane's trainer had a good game plan, Shane just couldn't pulled the trigger) , and counter Manny on the way in, then i am very confident he could pitch a shutout.
        Last edited by Carpe Diem; 02-23-2015, 02:08 AM.

Comment

I am watching the Morales-Pacquiao I fight, and i noticed and even Lederman pointed it out how Morales kept Manny at the end of the jab with the upper jab through the middle. He constantly dug downstairs with the straight right which opened the target upstairs. Morales simply didn't moved his head enough which was why he got caught flush a few times in the fight and got a bit reckless at times, but the upper jab, straight right hand upstairs and downstairs was very effective. I also noticed that left hook and right uppercut combo worked well against Manny too. Floyd likes to use that combo. Left hook and right uppercut.

Anything can happen and one punch can change a fight, but this is Floyd's fight to lose if he want it to happen. If he fights smart and work behind the stiff upper jab, constantly turns Manny to offset his offense like the game plan Mosley had(Shane's trainer had a good game plan, Shane just couldn't pulled the trigger) , and counter Manny on the way in, then i am very confident he could pitch a shutout.
          You should approach Floyd and tell him this so he will win. And tell him you are smarter than him so he should listen.

Comment

I am watching the Morales-Pacquiao I fight, and i noticed and even Lederman pointed it out how Morales kept Manny at the end of the jab with the upper jab through the middle. He constantly dug downstairs with the straight right which opened the target upstairs. Morales simply didn't moved his head enough which was why he got caught flush a few times in the fight and got a bit reckless at times, but the upper jab, straight right hand upstairs and downstairs was very effective. I also noticed that left hook and right uppercut combo worked well against Manny too. Floyd likes to use that combo. Left hook and right uppercut.

It's sad how people quickly forget that fight and now we're stuck hearing "Ïf you come forward against Pacquiao, you get beat down", one of the shittiest myths really. Also, it's important to note that Morales had the best lead right hand that Pacquiao ever seen.

Comment

• So....Bob Arum..

Was never the problem to begin with. Last I checked, Manny is still with TR and Bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                It's sad how people quickly forget that fight and now we're stuck hearing "Ïf you come forward against Pacquiao, you get beat down", one of the shittiest myths really. Also, it's important to note that Morales had the best lead right hand that Pacquiao ever seen.
                So do you consider Floyds lead right better in 2015 compared to Morales back in 2005?

Comment

• Originally posted by jtommy View Post
                  So do you consider Floyds lead right better in 2015 compared to Morales back in 2005?
                  Of course.

Do you not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    darn, your sig is so hot, who is she!

Comment

• Originally posted by jtommy View Post
                      That's not even debatable, even at this point Mayweather's is considerably better.

Comment

Working...
                      X