Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expect these arguments will not be done come fight night. a never ending recycle recycle recycle of points from both sides. also 0% of someone changing sides at this point.

so can we just have some updates on the terms of the fight? any of you has leaks?

Comment

• Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
      I think Floyd SR should train Floyd so he could be more offensive against Pac, which would make the fight even more exciting. what do you guys think?
      That is Floyd's only chance to take the fight to Pacquiao. Floyd got a punchers chance, and if his luck is in he could do it.

Hopefully Pacquiao will boxer smart and not go all out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        That is Floyd's only chance to take the fight to Pacquiao. Floyd got a punchers chance, and if his luck is in he could do it.

Hopefully Pacquiao will boxer smart and not go all out offense.
        Yeah I just wanna see both of them trade shots in the middle of the ring, hopefully Floyd gets a little more aggressive and Pac to not be over aggressive when Floyd does.

Comment

• Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
          Yeah I just wanna see both of them trade shots in the middle of the ring, hopefully Floyd gets a little more aggressive and Pac to not be over aggressive when Floyd does.
          He will have to because he will be trailing behind on the cards.

Or will he just try and make it to the 12th like so many of Pacquiao's opponents.

Comment

• Floyd has never faced a southpaw that has the combination of speed, power, pressure fighter, doesn't gas, has the will, the determination and the heart of a champion.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
                Cutting off the ring came up in the first place because a Pacquiao fan bought up Manny bullying Floyd to the ropes and teeing off. Like he's Chavez Sr or some ****.
                U don't have to be "Chavez or some ****"

My point was if a low skilled slow guy like Maidana can feint him to the ropes, Manny sure as hell can.

Floyd isn't hard to get to the ropes at all, that's been clear for the last 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Floyd has never faced a southpaw that has the combination of speed, power, pressure fighter, doesn't gas, has the will, the determination and the heart of a champion.
                  He can't cut off da ring doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Muh Du-rag View Post
                    He can't cut off da ring doe
                    Why do you always make alts about black people

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Why do you always make alts about black people
                      Who an alt?

I'm a brotha from Compton.

Comment

Working...