Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Money May such an anti hero on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Everything you stated can be said about the knuckle-headed forum **** here on NSB -- Especially the bold\underlined. And in many cases when people appear to defend Floyd and others - We're really trying to expose the hypocrisy and undercover racism, masquerading as boxer hate. Finalizing my statements, many here criticize Floyd and others from a lofty position that in reality, doesn't exist and never will. You life is no better, your family is no better and more importantly, your family is less well-off than many of those you fault. And speaking of fault, no one is pure, unblemished and free from the stains of human debauchery evolving from a demoralized society. In fact, the same guys that play the holier than thou card, are probably one stone's throw away from being trailer trash ...... Hence the hate for those who are different and doing extremely well.

The inter-web, may offer anonymity of person, but the www can never hide the lack of character and scruples displayed by internet trolls, who wallow and sulk in the filth of their real lives.

This post is not about defending a famous person, its about exposing the real, in the midst of abundant illusion.
    exactly what i mean, these haters act is if they are better than floyd because they speak lowly of him. when in reality he would probably never say that about them.

I guess hating on somone and judging his actions makes them seem better about themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      You are delusional to generalize everyone, stating that when someone dislikes a black fighter, being black always has something to do with it. Not going to say that there aren't racist haters out there, but you can't say everyone is like that.

I never said everyone. I think we just agreed when you wrote, "Not going to say that there aren't racist haters out there." I said it has something to do with it.

Also in my post, I also said "many people don't like that" which I thought made it clear that I didn't mean all. That post is unedited so I'm well aware that it's not all people that dislike him because of his race.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol at people bringing out the race card. We are in the era of having a black president. Talented black people in politics, music especially sports which is mostly taken over by black people eg. NBA NFL. Jeez this people are ignoramus.

Pls, open your mind only illiterate people think like that nowadays.
        Only an ignoramus, wouldn't understand, having black figures in supporting positions doesn't relieve the status of the masses. We are all played by the elite to such a degree, that we actually believe color\race really matters. And we will remain just basic tools and pawns in their geopolitical games, as long as we focus on the pieces of the puzzle, while missing what the whole puzzle represents.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          so you enjoy him talking **** about his dad, lol, wow, you enjoy his rascist comments, wow, you enjoy his women beating actions, lol, sad, lol, i guess thats why your here defending his ******ity, lol, problem is, you start crying on this thread defending floyd on this anti hero thread, lol, like i said, lol, that opinion will get you flakk, lol, you deserve this flakk, lol, thats why youre complaining right now over floyd getting roasted as the anti hero
          Lol i never said i enjoy him beating women. you are just looking for reasons to make him seem bad.

Im not even mad about what you say i find it funny how much you hate floyd.

Like i said....this keeps him relevant and hes always in the news and hes always providing entertainment.

Im not saying beating his wife is good that has nothing to do with the post. his dad talks shxt about him too lol those are their family problems and i dont really care about them icare about entertainment and so do you.....even you have to admit you like when floyd does something because you like to talk shxt about him like you are now, it gives you something to talk about

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I never said everyone. I think we just agreed when you wrote, "Not going to say that there aren't racist haters out there." I said it has something to do with it.

Also in my post, I also said "many people don't like that" which I thought made it clear that I didn't mean all. That post is unedited so I'm well aware that it's not all people that dislike him because of his race.
            Alright, thanks for clarifying. My bad, bro.

Comment

why does everyone think money is racist for some reason now?

Comment

His talibanized fanboys alone would make people hate TBE. The key to understanding them is they basically want Pac, the world's superstar of boxing, the guy who resurrected boxing when TBE retired at a young age to avoid tough prime fighters, to bow down to their undeserving hero. They will tell you that Pac doesn't deserve this kind paycheck and their retiring, vacationing, avoiding hero does.

So the key to understanding his arrogant fanboys is they want Pacman to bend on his knees and bow down to their boring, vacationing, retiring, potshotting, clinching, arrogant, undeserving idol. They'll make you clench your teeth and wish they would be shipped on a deserted island and never be rescued. haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  Alright, thanks for clarifying. My bad, bro.
                  No problem at all, bruva

Comment

I have tremendous respect for his boxing ability but he just has no redeeming qualities. He is a convicted woman beating racist, he has essentially been the pioneer of a generation of fighters who only care about a paycheck and no interest in fighting the best. He' s selfish and has no interest in what the fans want. I hate the whole money persona. Of all the entertainment he talks about his fights are not entertaining. I don't enjoy his all defense style. Other than Maidana 1, he hasn't been in an entertaining fight is quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
                      Lol i never said i enjoy him beating women. you are just looking for reasons to make him seem bad.

Im not even mad about what you say i find it funny how much you hate floyd.

Like i said....this keeps him relevant and hes always in the news and hes always providing entertainment.

Im not saying beating his wife is good that has nothing to do with the post. his dad talks shxt about him too lol those are their family problems and i dont really care about them icare about entertainment and so do you.....even you have to admit you like when floyd does something because you like to talk shxt about him like you are now, it gives you something to talk about

o.k, correct myself, this rascist felon was a two time women beater
                      who hates manny pacquiao and jeremy lin for being oriental, lol, floyd hates orientals and you think that is normal, lol, sad ****, lol, a woman beater that hates some orientals, lol

jeremy lin and pacquiao dont go around laughing at blakk people, lol, they shouldnt either,
                      Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-29-2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X