Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Money May such an anti hero on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought he wanted to be hated to sell his fights? why even ask this question? lol

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
      Thats what makes him so entertaining, hes always doing something controversial , hes always talked about.

Its just funny to watch him act like a dive like you said
      so youre answering that you enjoy that floyd is damaging the sport, lol, you replied to that and you said its entertaining you, lol, normal people do not like that behavior but if you enjoy this disrespectful selfish, uncredible behavior, lol, that says alot about you lil homie, lol, you have to understand that floyd has to grow up, lol, hes a ****in grown azz man, lol, you enjoy his actions, you said it, lol, thats not entertaing, thats sad ,wow!!!!!!!!!!!, lol

Comment

I'd reckon it has something to do with this place running half a dozen articles a day that basically said "pacman is a great hero, his fans should be so proud" for years. If you look around at the other boxing forums there is nowhere near the amount of Pac/May discussion and nowhere near the concentration of fanatical Pacquiao supporters (or Mayweather).

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Floyd, and before Pac's superstardom those reasons to dislike him were often justified. Now it is just unbridled hatred day after day generally from the minimally educated.

Comment

Originally posted by beastoverhand View Post
          I guarantee you this has absolutely NOTHING to do with him just being black, at least with MOST unbiased fans. This is about his character, personality, and who he is as a person (why people hate him so much). Ali, even Tyson never got this level of hate "just for being black".

In fact, if he was any other race/color/whatever he would probably get EVEN MORE hate, as much as I'd hate to say it, much of his type of behaviour gets a "pass" simply because he is black and it's pretty much expected, but obviously the guy is an idiot and crosses the line on far too many occasions.
          he really is a idiot like you stated, lol, lol, if a man goes around embarassing his own father on national television doent understant that he shouldnt do that, lol, well yes, lol that makes floyd a idiot by his foolish actions, lol,

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            because he is a rascist bigot, lol, he beats on women, lol, he blames the world for everything, lol, he blames everything on the race card, he talks too much ****, lol, he is a unloyal person with no respect for anyone, lol, his ego is blown up to being delusional, lol, he lies , lol, he is a a boxer that fights like a cowrd , he cries for clauses and advantages on everything in fights, lol, hes basically a ****in diva, lol, he is a ****in undefendable b1tch, he is a piece of **** that no rational grown up can defend, lol, maybe you like him but its obvious why, lol, **** floyd
            Everything you stated can be said about the knuckle-headed forum **** here on NSB -- Especially the bold\underlined. And in many cases when people appear to defend Floyd and others - We're really trying to expose the hypocrisy and undercover racism, masquerading as boxer hate. Finalizing my statements, many here criticize Floyd and others from a lofty position that in reality, doesn't exist and never will. You life is no better, your family is no better and more importantly, your family is less well-off than many of those you fault. And speaking of fault, no one is pure, unblemished and free from the stains of human debauchery evolving from a demoralized society. In fact, the same guys that play the holier than thou card, are probably one stone's throw away from being trailer trash ...... Hence the hate for those who are different and doing extremely well.

The inter-web, may offer anonymity of person, but the www can never hide the lack of character and scruples displayed by internet trolls, who wallow and sulk in the filth of their real lives.

This post is not about defending a famous person, its about exposing the real, in the midst of abundant illusion.

Comment

floyd is the joker

i always thought the joker was better and cooler than do-gooder batman

Comment

I wouldn't say that he's hated simply because he is black, but I do think that if you think that has no part in it at all, you are delusional.

By the way, Muhammad Ali was very much hated. Maybe more than Floyd was.

And the analogy of Floyd being like Black Jack Johnson is right on. The hate was stronger for Johnson, but Floyd is also very much hated for showing off his money and doing what he wants to do.

It's because he is black AND ______________.

And here is the secret that most don't want to admit. People hate him because he is black AND they are jealous. Or maybe I should reverse the order and say they are jealous AND he is black. Once you start flaunting your riches around, people don't like that. When you do it and you're black, many people like that even less.

Comment

The persona coupled with society's need to care about the details of a celebrities personal life. I notice a lot of people who don't like him post on threads about Ms. Jackson, latch on to rumors and generally gossip in a way that even they might find disturbing if they really stepped back and looked at themselves. He's one of the last few throwback, elite boxers in the sport. As a boxing fan, it takes a lot of hate to dislike that.

Comment

Lol at people bringing out the race card. We are in the era of having a black president. Talented black people in politics, music especially sports which is mostly taken over by black people eg. NBA NFL. Jeez this people are ignoramus.

Pls, open your mind only illiterate people think like that nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      so youre answering that you enjoy that floyd is damaging the sport, lol, you replied to that and you said its entertaining you, lol, normal people do not like that behavior but if you enjoy this disrespectful selfish, uncredible behavior, lol, that says alot about you lil homie, lol, you have to understand that floyd has to grow up, lol, hes a ****in grown azz man, lol, you enjoy his actions, you said it, lol, thats not entertaing, thats sad ,wow!!!!!!!!!!!, lol
                      Lol how is it not entertaining? you are talking about him right now this is exactly what he wants. .

you are acting like you dont enjoy watching floyd talk **** lol. stop contradicting yourself.

There is nothing bad about being entertained by a controversial sportsman, id rather watch floyd talk shxt and be a diva then watch some quiet dude who never says anything.

Face it , hes entertaining and this is entertainment and hes good at selling it thats exactly why you hate him so much, its keeps him relevant

Comment

Working...
                      X