Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Money May such an anti hero on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I'd reckon it has something to do with this place running half a dozen articles a day that basically said "pacman is a great hero, his fans should be so proud" for years. If you look around at the other boxing forums there is nowhere near the amount of Pac/May discussion and nowhere near the concentration of fanatical Pacquiao supporters (or Mayweather).

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Floyd, and before Pac's superstardom those reasons to dislike him were often justified. Now it is just unbridled hatred day after day generally from the minimally educated.
    Slurpy slurpy slurp!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      floyd is the joker

i always thought the joker was better and cooler than do-gooder batman
      lol that is perfectly said......floyd is fun to watch

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        The persona coupled with society's need to care about the details of a celebrities personal life. I notice a lot of people who don't like him post on threads about Ms. Jackson, latch on to rumors and generally gossip in a way that even they might find disturbing if they really stepped back and looked at themselves. He's one of the last few throwback, elite boxers in the sport. As a boxing fan, it takes a lot of hate to dislike that.

Those guys fought their n#1 rival....

Comment

a quick reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Lol at people bringing out the race card. We are in the era of having a black president. Talented black people in politics, music especially sports which is mostly taken over by black people eg. NBA NFL. Jeez this people are ignoramus.

Pls, open your mind only illiterate people think like that nowadays.

We are also in the era of people having demonstrations on the streets with signs around their necks that read "Black lives matter."

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

There is still time. Plus, that would mean Pacquiao isn't elite because he hasn't fought his #1 rival either. Obviously both of them are. They've already established their Hall of Fame credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I wouldn't say that he's hated simply because he is black, but I do think that if you think that has no part in it at all, you are delusional.
                You are delusional to generalize everyone, stating that when someone dislikes a black fighter, being black always has something to do with it. Not going to say that there aren't racist haters out there, but you can't say everyone is like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

That must mean their n#1 rivals didn't have any excuses like, "I'm afraid of needles."

Comment

Is it me or are booty dew's posts eerily similar to junior dong's?

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
                      Lol how is it not entertaining? you are talking about him right now this is exactly what he wants. .

you are acting like you dont enjoy watching floyd talk **** lol. stop contradicting yourself.

There is nothing bad about being entertained by a controversial sportsman, id rather watch floyd talk shxt and be a diva then watch some quiet dude who never says anything.

Face it , hes entertaining and this is entertainment and hes good at selling it thats exactly why you hate him so much, its keeps him relevant
                      so you enjoy him talking **** about his dad, lol, wow, you enjoy his rascist comments, wow, you enjoy his women beating actions, lol, sad, lol, i guess thats why your here defending his ******ity, lol, problem is, you start crying on this thread defending floyd on this anti hero thread, lol, like i said, lol, that opinion will get you flakk, lol, you deserve this flakk, lol, thats why youre complaining right now over floyd getting roasted as the anti hero
                      Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-29-2014, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X