Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Money May such an anti hero on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pish Flaps View Post
    The simplest answer is because he is scared to fight Pac.

#fightpacquiao
    i dont give a **** about that, if that coward is scared of fighting pacquiao , lol, floyds always been a coward with certain fights, lol, hes a ****in scumbag, a rascist, a diva, a gambler, a woman beater, a unloyal immature dilusional man , hes obnoxios, he glorifies himself as a thug, lol this thread is a ****in joke, this thread is so ****in dumb, lol, i thik floyd gets flakk because hes too ****** enough to understand that what he does is not right, lol, he lives a life of priviledge right now but hes out there acting like a untouchable god in society, lol, if anyone criticises him , he blames everyone else, then he starts talking ****, lol, "peeleft:
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-29-2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Only problem i have with him is the situation regarding Manny Pacqauio and how he tricks his fans in thinking he is TBE". Other than that I dont have no problem with him.

Comment

#FightPacqauio lol

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
          just shut up with youre paragraph and dont call me names, you obviously feel some type of way about it since you wrote that much.

I dont get how you can be so bitter not everyone is perfect you just seem like some angry ass dude venting on floyd. Stop trying to force an opinion on me to hate someone and call me names just because i dont agree with you .

youre no better if all you do is judge, lol mad because i dont like to hate ppl and give ppl respect
          i didnt call you names lil homie, i said you were naive and things like that , you asked a question and i told your azz the truth, lol, if you dont like the truth , lol, dont ask for the truth, lol, as long as floyd behaves the way he does, you will be defending floyd for his ******ity, lol, how can you defend a rascist woman beating coward, lol, dont defend him , lol, just follow him in boxing but dont defend his ******ity off ther ring, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            i didnt call you names lil homie, i said you were naive and things like that , you asked a question and i told your azz the truth, lol, if you dont like the truth , lol, dont ask for the truth, lol, as long as floyd behaves the way he does, you will be defending floyd for his ******ity, lol, how can you defend a rascist woman beating coward, lol, dont defend him , lol, just follow him in boxing but dont defend his ******ity off ther ring, lol
            Why do you keep trying to force opinions, i simply dont hate ppl like you do, you have some anger issues is what you seem like.

And its not the "truth" just because you hate someone and think everyone else should.

But hey haters are haters and you are one of them . The way you are attacking floyd with every possible word you can just makes you seem angry and bitter.

Lol even manny doesnt hate floyd nearly as much as you,i doubt he even hates him

Comment

quick summary:

because he is an arrogant coward and a sorry excuse for a human being.
              because he has the mentality, attitude, and intelligence of a 12 yr. old wanna-be thug.
              because he beat the mother of his own children right in front of them.
              because of the way he treats his own father, family, and "friends".
              because he fights like a gôdamn coward and has a boring @ss style.
              because he continues to use elementary level "tactics" in interviews and social media to dodge tough questions and is arrogant enough to believe it doesn't make him look ******ed.

because he is one of the biggest reasons for Boxing's decline, at least in the U.S.. UFC gained a TON of steam while Floyd was "on top", people watched the supposed "#1 fighter in Boxing" and fell asleep.. They gave up on Boxing and looked elsewhere. New boxers want to make the same ridiculous amounts of $$$ Floyd does, so they try to emulate him & his diva-like ways - which is all very bad for the future of Boxing.

Comment

Why do you keep trying to force opinions, i simply dont hate ppl like you do, you have some anger issues is what you seem like.

And its not the "truth" just because you hate someone and think everyone else should.

But hey haters are haters and you are one of them . The way you are attacking floyd with every possible word you can just makes you seem angry and bitter.

Lol even manny doesnt hate floyd nearly as much as you,i doubt he even hates him
                if i hate floyd or not, lol, i dont care , i hate, i dont, that dont matter to me, lol, i dont respect him, lol, hes a man that is unremorseful and does anything he wants, you dont care if he goes around making his own rules in society, everyone else does, now you are defending a rascist woman beater, lol, , thats a fact, lol, this thread alone makes my stance of what you are saying a fact, you are defending floyd as if hes a good guy, he is not evil but he is not a good guy like you lied yourslf to believe, lol, floyd can try to improve himself by humbling himself but his ego is so messed up to consider humbling himself, lol, this is sad, lol
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-29-2014, 07:51 PM.

Comment

People on NSB, in addition to most of the "boxing communities" on the internet hate Floyd Mayweather Jr for the simple fact that he's black, is boxing's unquestioned biggest star and the sport's best fighter, and refuses to humble himself to anyone.

Same type of stuff that had the US audience loathing Jack Johnson, the "arrogant" and dominant black heavyweight champion. He'd dominate whatever opponent that was put in front of him, and indulge in whatever vices he wanted. That had to go to the extent of *****ing up nonsense charges to put him in jail and wreck his name.

The moment he was off "center stage" and in the ground dead, people realised how bigoted their actions were, and now Jack Johnson's name carries no negatives in the general public.

The moment Floyd hangs up the gloves, folks will wait a couple years, and then start to appreciate Mayweather. Heaven forbid he passes early, Mayweather would end up with the grandest eulogy this side of the one exoected for Muhanmmad Ali

Comment

He gets so much hate he is like a villian lol. I mean come on hes not that bad bros.

I like floyd and manny and i find it ridiculous jsut to hate on a guy because hes supposedely ducking somone. they are still great fighters.

The fanbases also hate each othe rand call each other p@ctards and *****s lmao why cant we be friends?

Im pretty sure floyd isnt that bad if you meet him....
                    Well he is a ****ing narsisitc piece of dog **** for one. He also tends to overrate himself. And he won't fight Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      People on NSB, in addition to most of the "boxing communities" on the internet hate Floyd Mayweather Jr for the simple fact that he's black,
                      That's crap. There's a lot of Black boxers out there that fans like.

I'm Black and I dont like Mayweather for the kind of person he is. Not everything is racial, man.

I dont like Paulie Mags.. Does that mean I dont like Italians? No, it means Paulie is a feather-fisted chump.

Comment

Working...
                      X