Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao 5: Honor is Worth More Than Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    This man has no honour.
    Did you know that if you wear a tinfoil hat, it keeps out the mind control wave thingies that the ebil american cia is shooting at you out of yur head.

Just wanted to let you know...

In case you didn't...

Know about the tinfoil that is...

Yeah...okthxbai

Comment

• Fcking awesome. . . . TrollQuez strikes again

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

This man has no honour.
        lol BUTTHURT

Comment

• http://youtu.be/o0o2cv-tolA

Memo injecting himself with peds and explaining how he gets away with tests. Marquez appointed memo for conditioning purposes lol. Marquez talking about honour is a joke. Cheating scums.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            so why are you working with a guy who has been convicted of supplying illegal PEDs to athletes?
            Originally posted by MBE View Post
            It's shameful the way marquez is ducking the champion of the world, has the guy no ambition? If so he has no place in the sport and should retire.
            Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            I have no respect for him. Pacquiao offered him a rematch 3 times, but Marquez won't do it once.
            Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            So honour Pacquiao's right to try and avenge his defeat at your hands.
            Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
            Marquez has no honor should be the subject of this article. After a fighter gives you four opportunities and makes you a multi millionaire you should at least give him honor. If the fourth fight was one sided I would say maybe that's the last but marquez was getting walked down with a broken and bloody nose looking like an old man till pac got careless.
            Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
            It's not like marquez was dominating pac on the last fight. It was the other way around. Marquez was getting walked down with a broken bloody nose ready to get KO till pac got careless. If marquez really thinks he can do it again, make the most money ever and win his fifth div title don't you think he would do it. He is not waiting to see how his body feels he is just waiting for a c fighter he can fight in Mexico for a title.
            Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            He officially should have lost the first fight. Lost the second fight cuz of the kd. He was winning the third fight but let up at the end. And then he put PAC out. Lol IMHO, he does need to rematch him, even though before pt 4, they both agreed it would be over. The fight was so crazy and idk if JMM was clean either. His fans argue that he really won every fight but I don't think so. And they say PAC was on something too in the past as a way to justify everything.
            Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
            But that honor of yours is thrown out the window when you lose.

Whine Manuel Marquez
            Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Marquez the slimy coward. He gets gifted 3 rematches that most of them shouldn't have been given, he gets one KO in a fight he was losing and then he runs away.

This is like high school all over again during a pick up basketball game. The kids that won late in the afternoon wanted to quit first so that they could have the "last word".
            Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
            Juan is overrated and Pac IS his claim to fame....Take Manny's name off of Juan's resume and he lost the very few times he actually "fought the best" so as big as a fifth fight would be I'd say Juan owes it to Pac and himself....
            Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
            Hooked up with PED guy and suddenly had acne on his body LOL.....and talking about honor?

Give me a break. He deserves respect as a HOF boxer but has the reputation as one of the BIGGEST CRYBABIES in the sport. Thinking he beat Bradley is the epitome of delusion and arrogance.

Another loss for a 147 paper title belt should send him to retirement
            Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
            Marquez has no right talking about honor. The way he stormed out of the ring after Marquez-Bradley was a shameful act and a disgrace. Does he think boxing fans are stupid? We all know what we saw in that fight. And we all saw that the first 3 PAC-JMM fights were close. ..$#@^ his comment about being robbed 6 times in his career. $%$^ you JMM. You are most likely cheating on PEDS as well.

It takes a bigger man to be a class act. I love Mexican boxing, some of my favs of all time are Mexicans... but this JMM character is a piece of ****.
            Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            Marquez is a straight up b*tch and nothing more. His only win over Manny came when he hooked up with a known steroid creator and chemist. Really, what honor is there in that Marquez? You don't want to fight Manny because he knows he would get beat the **** up this time like he was before he KO'd Manny. Yes, he won. But you were giving 3 chances to avenge the losses whether he thinks they were fair or not.

He was still given a chance and now he can't give Manny one because he "won." Well using that same logic, I could care less how he beat Manny. He's lost 2 times to him already and really should be 3 except for an incompetent judge. This guy is not a HoF because what exactly has he done besides being in entertaining fights with Manny? A dirty KO win is HoF material nowadays?
            Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            Worse than Marquez? Manny's only asking for one rematch, JMM cried *****ed and whine and he got 3.
            Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            A bit self-aggrandising from Marquez. It's more like he's ending the game and taking the ball home because he's ahead.
            Originally posted by KTFO View Post
            I couldn't have said it better. Marquez landed a once in a lifetime shot that put Manny out, great. Now he chooses to sit on his high horse and antagonize Pac while he loses to lesser opposition, okay. Still not sure why he has to mention how it's over, the series is closed but chooses to talk about not giving a rematch every couple of weeks. Why mention anything?
            Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
            Maybe he's biding his time while he cycles off them PEDs. That's why he was not in a hurry to get a fight after Alvarado.
            Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post
            But Pacquiao was in the process of doing that to JMM. That fight was getting stopped within 1-2 rounds either way. And since Pacquiao was 2-1-0 going into the 4th, why would another victory - espeically a kayo - demand a rematch?

That's the reason the 5th fight is intriguing - because Pacquiao was all over JMM in that fight before walking onto a peach of a punch. Even though it was the only 1 of the 4 to have a definitive conclusion, it was yet again another close fight.

Also you cite the scores for the previous 3 fights without the knockdowns thus awarding the 1st fight to JMM and the 2nd fight a draw. WTF!? I tell you what, I can make up a scoring system too that'll make a nonsense point about any fight. I can show you that Chavez Jr beat Martinez! You just can't make ***** up to prove a non-point.

But for a scoring error (10-7 instead of 10-6 on a scorecard for Fight 1 round 1 - and how this stuff doesn't get rectified post-fight is beyond me) Pacquiao was officially 3-0 going into the 4th fight, which Marquez cried like a baby for, wearing obnoxious shirts and spouting nonsense to anybody who would listen. So JMM gets the 4th fight and then wins it, but won't do a 5th... that makes him look petty. Then he whines about not getting a rematch with Bradley - JMM is not just petty, but a hypocrite.

But, hey, he's a rich petty hypocrite with a kayo victory over an ATG.
            Originally posted by sterling View Post
            I agree im losing more respect for marquez too
            Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            Marquez ducking the tests. Cheating scum.
            Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            Marquez retire already. Pac made you who you are and you blatantly cheated to seal your legacy. real fans know you cheated. You have no honour whatsoever. Sore loser and a cheat.
            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Still, even in fight number 4, Manny was giving Marquez hell until Marquez thru that 1 single shot to turn it around. It was NOT a dominating Marquez performance. In fact, Marquez was ready to throw in the towel.

It was a great fight. It deserves a 5th.

As for Marquez calling it honor. When Marquez called out Manny, Manny honored Marquez with 4 fights even though Marquez had not won a single fight out of 3. Yes, they were close but as they say, a win is a win is a win. Still, Manny could have done like Marquez is doing now and said too bad but didn't.

I said it after fight number 4.
            IF Marquez had retired after that fight, cool!
            IF Marquez didn't fight Manny because he didn't have a WW title, cool!
            The thing is that Manny HAS what Marquez is looking for and is bailing out. NOT COOL!
            Originally posted by marikudo View Post
            marquez win against Manny Pacquiao is tainted because of memo heredia. There is always doubts of him using PEDs. Or we might say heredia enhancing drugs - HEDs.
            Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

This man has no honour.

Seriously though, I've noticed a lot of you calling Marquez out on the times that he whined. Can you not see the irony?

Comment

• Was there any honor when he hired a PED scientist and used PEDs down in Mexico to try to win against Pac?

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                http://youtu.be/o0o2cv-tolA

Memo injecting himself with peds and explaining how he gets away with tests. Marquez appointed memo for conditioning purposes lol. Marquez talking about honour is a joke. Cheating scums.
                Yea that's the vid i watched years ago. I think one day the truth will come out, Memo will spill the beans eventually.

Comment

• Marquez is smart. By acting like he doesn't "need" the fight he can get more money when they actually start negotiating.

We all know they will fight again.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    BUTTHURT
                    AND WHEN HAS JMM EVER THROW IN THE TOWL IN ANY OF HIS FIGTHS FOR YOU TO CLAIM HE WAS ABOUT TO GIVE UP THE GUY HAS TO MUCH PRIDE TO DO THAT and this is why every boxing fan laughs at these dickpullers
                    "peeleft:
                    His corner would have thrown in the towel if Manny continued to connect the way he did. You know that, I know that and everyone knows that.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Seriously though, I've noticed a lot of you calling Marquez out on the times that he whined. Can you not see the irony?
                      I didn't really mind Marquez whining, as YOU put it, but you know that you are actually helping our cause by saying what you are saying. Funny stuff!

So the way you yourself put it, Marquez whined every fight that he didn't win so that he can have a rematch. So by doing that, Marquez got 4 tries to beat Manny.

Other fighters have rematches after getting KOed in their one fight and came back to KO the opponent.

But I get it, you must be a Floyd fan ..... Floyd fans prefer NOT seeing a fight than seeing one. Just the anticipation of fight #5 would be awesome ....

Comment

Working...
                      X