Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao 5: Honor is Worth More Than Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just the mention of Marquez brings out all the stupid people on this site:
    -"he's on PED's" (never tested dirty)
    -"lucky punch!" (What does that even mean? And what about the one that knocked manny across the ring earlier in the fight? Or the other big shots he hit Manny with?)
    -"manny gave him rematches" (no he didn't. They were spread out by 4 years. That's hardly a gift. And, the public was skeptical of the outcome of each fight. They were two close fights. Then Manny got the gift decision on the 3rd)

-the dumb manny fans come out (seriously the dumbest sports fans of all time)
    -the floyd fans come out (acting as if Floyd has the right to duck because Marquez destroyed Manny. Floyd fans: Marquez jumped up two weight classes to fight Floyd and Floyd came in overweight!! What kind of ish that?)

So, I hate when Marquez is mentioned. All the dumb on this site congregates

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Often I see Pacquiao fans downplaying JMM's KO of Pacquiao in the 4th fight. They say that it was a lucky punch, that Pacquiao was beating JMM up the entire fight, and that Pacquiao was close to stopping JMM before he walked into a big punch.

[kayo foto]

If Pacquiao was ever able to do that JMM, you would have never seen another fight.
      But Pacquiao was in the process of doing that to JMM. That fight was getting stopped within 1-2 rounds either way. And since Pacquiao was 2-1-0 going into the 4th, why would another victory - espeically a kayo - demand a rematch?

That's the reason the 5th fight is intriguing - because Pacquiao was all over JMM in that fight before walking onto a peach of a punch. Even though it was the only 1 of the 4 to have a definitive conclusion, it was yet again another close fight.

Also you cite the scores for the previous 3 fights without the knockdowns thus awarding the 1st fight to JMM and the 2nd fight a draw. WTF!? I tell you what, I can make up a scoring system too that'll make a nonsense point about any fight. I can show you that Chavez Jr beat Martinez! You just can't make ***** up to prove a non-point.

But for a scoring error (10-7 instead of 10-6 on a scorecard for Fight 1 round 1 - and how this stuff doesn't get rectified post-fight is beyond me) Pacquiao was officially 3-0 going into the 4th fight, which Marquez cried like a baby for, wearing obnoxious shirts and spouting nonsense to anybody who would listen. So JMM gets the 4th fight and then wins it, but won't do a 5th... that makes him look petty. Then he whines about not getting a rematch with Bradley - JMM is not just petty, but a hypocrite.

But, hey, he's a rich petty hypocrite with a kayo victory over an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        You're still officially 1-2-1 against him, it really should be 1-3 against him if you count the ref who couldn't do basic math

this is like the kid in high school who beats you one time at mortal kombat and never plays you again
        having beef with the guy who beat you in high school playing a game lmfao ,I was busy getting pssy in high school .lmfao butthurt geek

Comment

Only the tards want to see a fifth between pac and the aging Marquez.marquez already faced pac four times and proved to be better.tards need to give Marquez his respect and accept Marquez is the better fighter and move on.

Comment

Marquez clearly won that 3rd fight. Then he knocked Pacquiao out in the 4th one. The series is really 2-1-1 for Marquez. The 5th fight would only benefit Pacquaio ' s legacy.

Comment

Haaahhaaa ,this is some funny ass sshht every time the tards hear the word marquez,and marquez rubbing the no 5th fight in pac girls face.the tards go crazy with the same excuses like it's going to change the outcome of that vicious knockout.keep dreaming tards

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                You're still officially 1-2-1 against him, it really should be 1-3 against him if you count the ref who couldn't do basic math

this is like the kid in high school who beats you one time at mortal kombat and never plays you again
                I agree im losing more respect for marquez too

Comment

Marquez ducking the tests. Cheating scum.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
                    I agree im losing more respect for marquez too
                    lol butthurt Glad JMM knock your god out Pac has no honor in his words he SAID it was going to be the last but he lost now he is going back on his word UNLIKE YOUR GOD JMM IS NOT FOR SALE

Comment

Marquez retire already. Pac made you who you are and you blatantly cheated to seal your legacy. real fans know you cheated. You have no honour whatsoever. Sore loser and a cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X