Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao 5: Honor is Worth More Than Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before the fight Manny and his entire tteam were saying this was the last definitive fight. They were banking on JMM old age and thought Manny would walk through him. He got knocked cold out by the old man instead so now they are dedesperate to make up for it.

Comment

• Funny coming from a guy who was on more juice than an East German swimmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
        stop being cheap bob
        Are you stupid?

Comment

• I told everybody this, ever since Bradley exposed JMM camp with VADA that turned death for any chances of Pac/Marquez 5.

**** this fool. Prime example of: "late to the party, now gets to pick up the check."

Manny is off roids (he's still very relevant) and out boxing guys. It seems like Juan needs a constant IV of roids just to be in the same ring as Bradley. I'm sorry he struggle against Desert Storm. Robbery my ass.

I have mad respect for pre 2010 Marquez (the clean years). But ever since then, he became a cry baby ***** that got exposed after the biggest win of his career.

Comment

• Marquez can be pathetic, considering 'we won'? One lucky punch over a series of 4 fights where you lose 2-1-1 is not something to be boasting about. Yes the decisions could have gone either way but Manny ALWAYS gave Marquez a rematch and now to hear Marquez talk like that is pretty disgraceful. Besides, Bradley whooped Marquez and Manny whooped Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
              I have no respect for him. Pacquiao offered him a rematch 3 times, but Marquez won't do it once.
              Wow!! Some people are pretty ******ed! He knocked him the F out. Definitive win. The other fight could have gone to either fighter. Most think Marquez should have gotten the nod. So he got the 4th chance, and KABOOM! Laid him out. What more is there to prove. He has: 1.) Outboxed him before. 2) knocked him out. Give it a rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by tachie01 View Post
                Wow!! Some people are pretty ******ed! He knocked him the F out. Definitive win. The other fight could have gone to either fighter. Most think Marquez should have gotten the nod. So he got the 4th chance, and KABOOM! Laid him out. What more is there to prove. He has: 1.) Outboxed him before. 2) knocked him out. Give it a rest.

He should prove he can do it clean, but then we saw how well he fights clean in the Bradley fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  so why are you working with a guy who has been convicted of supplying illegal PEDs to athletes?
                  Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                  Hooked up with PED guy and suddenly had acne on his body LOL.....and talking about honor?

Give me a break. He deserves respect as a HOF boxer but has the reputation as one of the BIGGEST CRYBABIES in the sport. Thinking he beat Bradley is the epitome of delusion and arrogance.

Another loss for a 147 paper title belt should send him to retirement
                  Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                  Marquez has no right talking about honor. The way he stormed out of the ring after Marquez-Bradley was a shameful act and a disgrace. Does he think boxing fans are stupid? We all know what we saw in that fight. And we all saw that the first 3 PAC-JMM fights were close. ..$#@^ his comment about being robbed 6 times in his career. $%$^ you JMM. You are most likely cheating on PEDS as well.

It takes a bigger man to be a class act. I love Mexican boxing, some of my favs of all time are Mexicans... but this JMM character is a piece of ****.
                  Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  It will be a sad day if JMM used MEMO Power to get that big KO, something as a young man he could never do.

Honor ? how bout going to the Philippines and begging for a fight ? A rematch after being beaten 3 times.

Honor ? how bout giving Pac the same opportunity to regain what he lost.

YOU KNOW HE WOULD BEAT YOU TO DEATH IN A REMATCH

best go home and be happy, hang up the gloves and forget boxing.
                  Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                  He should've retired after the 4th fight ...
                  Everything he has done since that fight has been a turn off for a lot of people.

Dancing around extra testing for the bradley fight and refusing, turning down rematches, whining after losing to Bradley, ducking Provodnikov and instead fighting the guy Provo destroyed, ...keeps saying he wants a 5th title but bytch needs to understand he lost to Bradley so he's put back in the line. Face great competition or GTFO and retire. Stop being a diva thinking a title shot will fall in his lap. Get busy, stop talking crap about wondering if he should continue.

Maybe he's biding his time while he cycles off them PEDs. That's why he was not in a hurry to get a fight after Alvarado.
                  Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                  Marquez ducking the tests. Cheating scum.
                  Marquez retire already. Pac made you who you are and you blatantly cheated to seal your legacy. real fans know you cheated. You have no honour whatsoever. Sore loser and a cheat.
                  Originally posted by marikudo View Post
                  marquez win against Manny Pacquiao is tainted because of memo heredia. There is always doubts of him using PEDs. Or we might say heredia enhancing drugs - HEDs.
                  Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                  It wasn't a lucky punch, it was the perfect punch where everything aligned for that one moment. Marquez was on drugs for that fight bruh, come on now! Look at him, has he ever looked like that before? He hired a guy that specializes in peds and the masking of ped use. Not to mention, JMM was drinking his own piss because he felt it was benefitting him physically. You're telling me a guy who is willing to drink nasty yellow urine post workout will say to memo heredia "performance enhance drugs you say? Nah man im good, piss drinking is where I draw the line." Im not saying Marquez is the only one but he is the most suspect out of all the big names. Im all for stringent drug testing in boxing and levelling out the playing field.
                  Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

This man has no honour.
                  http://youtu.be/o0o2cv-tolA

Memo injecting himself with peds and explaining how he gets away with tests. Marquez appointed memo for conditioning purposes lol. Marquez talking about honour is a joke. Cheating scums.
                  Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
                  Was there any honor when he hired a PED scientist and used PEDs down in Mexico to try to win against Pac?
                  Originally posted by gritsteel View Post
                  JMM will never fight Pacman, now that Pacman always tests using VADA. JMM will surely avoid official disgrace if he doesn't fight Pacman, even if we know unofficially.
                  Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Anyone else find it weird how JMM showed up with a mine field of chest acne
                  Originally posted by gritsteel View Post
                  JMM will never fight Pacman, now that Pacman always tests using VADA. JMM will surely avoid official disgrace if he doesn't fight Pacman, even if we know unofficially.
                  Originally posted by Basco View Post
                  He is a late bloomer and was going through puberty during that fight!
                  Fans supporting a blatant cheat. That's hating and fanboyism on another level.
                  Originally posted by chaos View Post
                  Funny coming from a guy who was on more juice than an East German swimmer.
                  Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post

I told everybody this, ever since Bradley exposed JMM camp with VADA that turned death for any chances of Pac/Marquez 5.

**** this fool. Prime example of: "late to the party, now gets to pick up the check."

Manny is off roids (he's still very relevant) and out boxing guys. It seems like Juan needs a constant IV of roids just to be in the same ring as Bradley. I'm sorry he struggle against Desert Storm. Robbery my ass.

I have mad respect for pre 2010 Marquez (the clean years). But ever since then, he became a cry baby ***** that got exposed after the biggest win of his career.

How many of you said, "Let the commission do their job."? What's the matter? Is it a sentiment that applies, only, when Pacquiao is beating his opponents to a bloody pulp?

Comment

• Respect Juan Manuel Marquez. You gave us countless joy during your great carreer. Mexico loves you and that image of you putting Manny Pacquiao to sleep still runs through our heads everyday. I personally feel like JMM should just walk alway from the sport now.

SMH at Pac tards asking for a fith fight... Manny should focus on defending his 147 title against actual elite full fledged 147 fighters...Pac Algieri is just a big ole joke, i don't want JMM to finish off his carreer the way Manny is doing, fighting GARBAGE.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      is it fcuk. the difference is the first 3 fights were all close and could have gone either way, therefore a rematch is warranted. the 4th fight ended in a KO. should pacman have rematched hatton? didnt think so.
                      You're using the Hatton fight as an example? The guy that hit the canvass 3 times in 2 rds? What's your IQ???

Comment

Working...
                      X