Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao 5: Honor is Worth More Than Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao 5: Honor is Worth More Than Money!

WBO International welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (56-7-1, 40KOs), 41-years-old, is still undecided on his future.

He admits that a huge offer has been made to have a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao, who the Mexican veteran knocked out cold in the sixth round of their fourth meeting in 2012. Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight crown against Chris Algieri on November 22nd in Macau, China.

Marquez plans to train over the next few weeks to see how his body reacts. If his body feels good, he will then continue his career with another fight or two. Either way, he wants to make decision regarding his future by January.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so why are you working with a guy who has been convicted of supplying illegal PEDs to athletes?

Comment

stop being cheap bob

Comment

You're still officially 1-2-1 against him, it really should be 1-3 against him if you count the ref who couldn't do basic math

this is like the kid in high school who beats you one time at mortal kombat and never plays you again

Comment

If fight 5 was made, I would buy it immediately!

Manny and Marquez defined this very generation through guts and drama like no others!

Comment

It's shameful the way marquez is ducking the champion of the world, has the guy no ambition? If so he has no place in the sport and should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
              If fight 5 was made, I would buy it immediately!

Manny and Marquez defined this very generation through guts and drama like no others!
              I try telling myself that I could live without seeing it but, when it comes down to it, I do want to see a 5th fight.

Comment

I have no respect for him. Pacquiao offered him a rematch 3 times, but Marquez won't do it once.

Comment

I consider Marquez a future Hall of Famer, but I know Marquez knows he won't be able to get Pacquiao with a nice clean shot like that again and that Pacquiao now is more careful. I mean Pacquiao despite the knock down was dominating Marquez. I don't know how Marquez was able to drop Pacquiao in the 4th fight but not in fights 1-3. Somethings not clear. Marquez should challenge Kell Brook, and talk about how many Mexican fans will tune in because he's a Mexican legend trying to get one more belt for many PPV buys and give Brook 50% since he claims he don't care about money.

Comment

So honour Pacquiao's right to try and avenge his defeat at your hands.

Comment

Working...
                    X