Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao 5: Honor is Worth More Than Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like the irony of jmm being accused of steroid, while pacquiao also went through a phase lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      How dare you slam Marquez like that!

He's already fought him 4 ****ing times!

It's not like all that many fighters get a chance to rematch!

And Marquez DID get Manny last time.

I think he should give MAnny another fight if he likes, but **** me, I wouldn't slam Marquez for that!

Atleast Juan actually FIGHTS the best fighters, unlike Floyd ****in Mayweather!
      Juan doesn't fight the best. The best fight him. If he somehow wins, he won't rematch them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
        i like the irony of jmm being accused of steroid, while pacquiao also went through a phase lol
        Manny Pacquaio
        Juan Manuel Marquez
        Floyd Mayweather

All 3 of these guys are definite users^^ There can be no mistake. Therefore it makes no sense for fans of one to accuse the other.

Pac couldn't be tested when Floyd demanded it that time, which is why Floyd did demand it so he could pull out and save face! Yet ironically much of Floyd's OWN career is based around steroids. He could not maintain such an elite built up body and such intensive skills training without them.

For JMM vs Pac 4- BOTH Pac and JMM were roided to the gills!

Comment

• if i knocked someone out,i'd practically do it again ,in a rematch for free,if i had felt it wasn't a fluke.any intelligent boxing fan knows he's milking this victory,not something a duran,or ali would do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
            didnt he make jmm wait like four years for the first 2?
            NO!!! Marquez vs Manny negotiated for a fight before then and Marquez had priced himself out.

On top of that,
            Did Manny ever say that he didn't want to fight Marquez ever again after fight #1?
            Did Manny ever say that he didn't want to fight Marquez ever again after fight #2?
            Did Manny ever say that he didn't want to fight Marquez ever again after fight #3?
            Did Manny ever say that he didn't want to fight Marquez after ever again fight #4?

Marquez did after 1 win in 4 tries. Maybe now you see the difference.

Comment

• J.M.M #1

Comment

• JMM don't need the money, he just launched his new business!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFO View Post
                  I couldn't have said it better. Marquez landed a once in a lifetime shot that put Manny out, great. Now he chooses to sit on his high horse and antagonize Pac while he loses to lesser opposition, okay. Still not sure why he has to mention how it's over, the series is closed but chooses to talk about not giving a rematch every couple of weeks. Why mention anything?
                  thumbing your nose at someone,is silly,jmm should have more self respect than that,kinda insecure looking from where i sit.

Comment

• Good news, I don't want a fifth fight, move on already. You know why I don't want a 5th fight, because no matter what happens there's gonna be talks of a 6th fight, when does this end? Marquez is an old man, Pacquiao is moving to 140, that chapter of their careers is done. That Marquez KO was like Jordan's jumper on Byron Russel in the 1998 Final, picture perfect. I can understand him no wanting to mess that up. . I want the last image Pac Tards see of this rivalry is Manny in a coma, just brilliant. Marquez should just retire, nothing else to prove.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      I do think he should've retired after that fourth fight. Would've been an excellent way to end career. He should've listened to wifey.
                      lol!ALWAYS listen to wifey!

Comment

Working...
                      X