Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao 5: Honor is Worth More Than Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like marquez, but he should give manny a fifth fight, pacman gave him a fourth and he didn't have to. he won 3 fights in a row (the first one should've go to manny)

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      is it fcuk. the difference is the first 3 fights were all close and could have gone either way, therefore a rematch is warranted. the 4th fight ended in a KO. should pacman have rematched hatton? didnt think so.
      Still, even in fight number 4, Manny was giving Marquez hell until Marquez thru that 1 single shot to turn it around. It was NOT a dominating Marquez performance. In fact, Marquez was ready to throw in the towel.

It was a great fight. It deserves a 5th.

As for Marquez calling it honor. When Marquez called out Manny, Manny honored Marquez with 4 fights even though Marquez had not won a single fight out of 3. Yes, they were close but as they say, a win is a win is a win. Still, Manny could have done like Marquez is doing now and said too bad but didn't.

I said it after fight number 4.
      IF Marquez had retired after that fight, cool!
      IF Marquez didn't fight Manny because he didn't have a WW title, cool!
      The thing is that Manny HAS what Marquez is looking for and is bailing out. NOT COOL!
      Last edited by ADP02; 11-02-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Still, even in fight number 4, Manny was giving Marquez hell until Marquez thru that 1 single shot to turn it around. It was NOT a dominating Marquez performance. In fact, Marquez was ready to throw in the towel.

It was a great fight. It deserves a 5th.

As for Marquez calling it honor. When Marquez called out Manny, Manny honored Marquez with 4 fights even though Marquez had not won a single fight out of 3. Yes, they were close but as they say, a win is a win is a win. Still, Manny could have done like Marquez is doing now and said too bad but didn't.

I said it after fight number 4.
        IF Marquez had retired after that fight, cool!
        IF Marquez didn't fight Manny because he didn't have a WW title, cool!

The thing is that Manny HAS what Marquez is looking for and is bailing out. NOT COOL!
        BUTTHURT
        AND WHEN HAS JMM EVER THROW IN THE TOWL IN ANY OF HIS FIGTHS FOR YOU TO CLAIM HE WAS ABOUT TO GIVE UP THE GUY HAS TO MUCH PRIDE TO DO THAT and this is why every boxing fan laughs at these dickpullers
        "peeleft:
        Last edited by solo20; 11-02-2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

p a c t a r d s are the scum of boxing
          Last edited by KO MX; 11-02-2014, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            Marquez retire already. Pac made you who you are and you blatantly cheated to seal your legacy. real fans know you cheated. You have no honour whatsoever. Sore loser and a cheat.
            real fans know pacquiao cheated too. I don't give a dam if its mayweather,mosley,pacquiao,marquez,or whoever. Real fans know who cheats

Comment

Thank you JMM for the last two years. Seriously, thank you forever.

Comment

marquez win against Manny Pacquiao is tainted because of memo heredia. There is always doubts of him using PEDs. Or we might say heredia enhancing drugs - HEDs.

Comment

Just retire already, that's the worst answer he could've given. Just say four fights was more than enough, I think the agreement amongst boxing fans would be by landslide that yes 4 fights was enough. One would think that after the Bradley fight even his fans would've picked up on the fact Marquez throws a tantrum when shhh doesn't go his way. Let him fight brook and lose and we'll see it all over again "I wuz robbed". He landed a mega punch, the punch of a lifetime, should've rode into the sunset on that note.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson chavez View Post
                    Only the tards want to see a fifth between pac and the aging Marquez.marquez already faced pac four times and proved to be better.tards need to give Marquez his respect and accept Marquez is the better fighter and move on.
                    You're an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by mneronava2k View Post
                      just the mention of Marquez brings out all the stupid people on this site:
                      -"he's on PED's" (never tested dirty)
                      -"lucky punch!" (What does that even mean? And what about the one that knocked manny across the ring earlier in the fight? Or the other big shots he hit Manny with?)
                      -"manny gave him rematches" (no he didn't. They were spread out by 4 years. That's hardly a gift. And, the public was skeptical of the outcome of each fight. They were two close fights. Then Manny got the gift decision on the 3rd)

-the dumb manny fans come out (seriously the dumbest sports fans of all time)
                      -the floyd fans come out (acting as if Floyd has the right to duck because Marquez destroyed Manny. Floyd fans: Marquez jumped up two weight classes to fight Floyd and Floyd came in overweight!! What kind of ish that?)

So, I hate when Marquez is mentioned. All the dumb on this site congregates
                      It wasn't a lucky punch, it was the perfect punch where everything aligned for that one moment. Marquez was on drugs for that fight bruh, come on now! Look at him, has he ever looked like that before? He hired a guy that specializes in peds and the masking of ped use. Not to mention, JMM was drinking his own piss because he felt it was benefitting him physically. You're telling me a guy who is willing to drink nasty yellow urine post workout will say to memo heredia "performance enhance drugs you say? Nah man im good, piss drinking is where I draw the line." Im not saying Marquez is the only one but he is the most suspect out of all the big names. Im all for stringent drug testing in boxing and levelling out the playing field.

Comment

Working...
                      X