Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bernard Hopkins intimidated? (Kovalev faceoff)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Typical Hopkins stare down. Can't take anything away from it.

On another note. Remember when everyone was saying B-Hop would avoid this fight like the plague?

Anyone that predicts Kovalev KO's B-Hop, and it happens, you can't really rub it in anyone's face. You guys didn't even think he'd take the fight in the first place.
    agreeeeeeeeed go kovalev though!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Kovalev has a puncher's chance and a puncher's chance only. His robotic brain is going to short circuit when faced with a guy like Hopkins. 119-107 x3.
      This "robotic brain" here is just seeing robotic brains everywhere... and his prediction above looked more like a prophecy, augury or divination...

Comment

• Hopkins is a real man. Like he said, he never "ran away from the fire".

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          This "robotic brain" here is just seeing robotic brains everywhere... and his prediction above looked more like a prophecy, augury or divination...
          I don't know who should be more embarrassed, he for making a wrong prediction, or you for being such a desperate man that you'd dig that hard to spite some stranger on an internet forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I don't know who should be more embarrassed, he for making a wrong prediction, or you for being such a desperate man that you'd dig that hard to spite some stranger on an internet forum.

... calling people names, it means you lost -- but you knew that.

(simply using bookmarks prevents any kind of 'digging' the net.)

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... calling people names, it means you lost -- but you knew that.

(simply using bookmarks prevents any kind of 'digging' the net.)
              "lost"? lol, I wasn't even the guy you quoted. If you need some more of those chestnuts though, try "sticks and stones" next time, it's slightly newer material.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Embarrassed for this? Did you ever hear me explain how Roy Jones was going to shock the world with a late round TKO of Joe Calzaghe? This, my friend, isn't embarrassing

I completely underestimated Kovalev who I had admittedly not really watched prior to the fight. I just assumed he was the latest out-of-depth sloth Hopkins had chosen to continue his should've-been-buried career. I was glad when Kovalev won, admitted my error after and also came away very impressed with his skillset.

Comment

Embarrassed for this? Did you ever hear me explain how Roy Jones was going to shock the world with a late round TKO of Joe Calzaghe? This, my friend, isn't embarrassing

I completely underestimated Kovalev who I had admittedly not really watched prior to the fight. I just assumed he was the latest out-of-depth sloth Hopkins had chosen to continue his should've-been-buried career. I was glad when Kovalev won, admitted my error after and also came away very impressed with his skillset.
                  noice, true boxing fan

Comment

• How many other posts from 2-3 years back do you have bookmarked just in case someone disagrees with you in a completely different thread at any point in the future?

Comment

Naw, you missed what I was saying. He thought he was embarrassing you when he actually looked the fool himself digging up ancient posts and trying to mock people over a prediction. I'm the first person to say, "I was wrong" when I predict incorrectly and I don't think there's any shame in it. It's just a game.

Comment

Working...
                      X