Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bernard Hopkins intimidated? (Kovalev faceoff)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at the tags

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      If you can't see what's inspirational about a troubled youth sent to prison as a teenager where he did five years, totally changed his life around for the better to become a multiple time world champ then I can't help you man.
      Agree with you there. Nard could've been like 99% of the rest of the repeat offending bums who never learn and choose to live life in and out of prison till they die.
      Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I'm pretty sure English isn't even his first language but he still managed to out-wit DAZED

Comment

• Dog. That beard just makes him look even older.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          If you can't see what's inspirational about a troubled youth sent to prison as a teenager where he did five years, totally changed his life around for the better to become a multiple time world champ then I can't help you man.
          sorry for my lack of tears but ive never been a fan of thugs former or not. he still fights like a thug with all the fouling and such. I just dont like the way he conducts himself

Comment

• Who is the jivey lady that kept saying "That's right B" at the end of video. Shut up, jivey lady! Come on Mang!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
              Who is the jivey lady that kept saying "That's right B" at the end of video. Shut up, jivey lady! Come on Mang!
              Jivey? This isn't 1973 man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I'm pretty sure English isn't even his first language but he still managed to out-wit DAZED
                Well he gets credit for that, even though English isn't my first language either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  He didn't look intimidated to me but then again Calzaghe beat him and didn't intimidate him either until they fought.
                  You're still a bellend though.

Comment

• You can't intimidate a 50 year old man with 30 years of boxing in him!!!
                    If he see's what I see in Kolva Bernard feels he can touch this guy and hurt him too. I don't like what I see when Kolva gets hit with any shots heavy or light. He seems to loose his concentration for a few seconds and hard shots seem to stun him and he looses focus. If this happens against the guys he's fought it can become a big deal when he's in with a real pro.
                    This guy has been in pretty light for a while now. Granted the division doesn't get help from Ward and Froch and the rest.

If Kolva doesn't come out warmed up and strong he might get a surprise!!!
                    I think Bernard will test this guy early and then figure out how he wants to go.
                    Hopefully its not the boring Bernard way!

This could be a very good match up if Kolva is in top shape and ready to fight for 12 full rounds! Bernard will be in shape!!
                    Ray.

Comment

• Big respect for B Hop for wanting this fight. Guy's a legend and no he never looked fazed.

Comment

Working...
                      X