The Official Shawn Porter-Kell Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    James DeGale bashed up Porter in the amateurs

Porter is like the welterweight Curtis Stevens in that you can't believe he used to fight so high in weight. He's so short it's hard to think about him fighting at middleweight.

Comment

• I think if you have good timing and reflexes it's possible to make Porter look silly. I can't see a top top fighter letting porter in with those leaping lefts of his. He fights a risky fight that he has managed to get away with due to the opposition.
      I'm not saying Brook has those skills necessarily, but you never know, Brook could turn up and put in a career defining performance.

I would still bet on a Porter win though

Comment

• brook is very strong, but i think that's all that's worth noting from him, he's not a very good fighter, porter should win easily

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          brook is very strong, but i think that's all that's worth noting from him, he's not a very good fighter, porter should win easily
          I see it as exactly the opposite.

Porter is strong, but Brook is the better and more skilled fighter.

Comment

• i think stamina will be key and i think porter wins a wide decision based on workrate

Comment

• After watching the interviews of Brooks dad it's making me want Brook to win.

I'm a big softy they know how to pull on my heart strings, he's so proud of his boy and if he wins he'll be so elated.

I still think Porter wins though but like I said I expect a competitive fight.

I like both fighters to be honest, don't rate either of them too highly but both are good fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                After watching the interviews of Brooks dad it's making me want Brook to win.

I'm a big softy they know how to pull on my heart strings, he's so proud of his boy and if he wins he'll be so elated.

I still think Porter wins though but like I said I expect a competitive fight.

I like both fighters to be honest, don't rate either of them too highly but both are good fighters.
                Got a link to interview?

Comment

• Come on Brook!

He will beat Porter

Only concern is he'll get robbed

Comment

• Is it me or is Shawn Porter an Arron Pryor wannabe? Not just his style but he ripped off The Hawks ''what time is it?!'' this guy is so corny.
                    I can't wait to see the hype unfold. The media, fans are so trying to push this guy towards a fight with Thurman. Little do they know that Brook is going to throw a spanner into the works.

All they do is look at names. This fighters had a million opportunities so he is so great. If you actually look at the lesser names without going down the triangle theory route I.E a Matthew Hatton you'll see Brook outperformed and hurt him far more than Canelo did.
                    Who has ever done that to Jackiewicz? The same Jackiewicz who just beat Zaveck, Brook beasted him! Yet Zaveck was a lot fresher at the time yet when Thurman faced him people bigged Zaveck up as a world class fighter and Thurman to this day still gets credit for beating a shot Zaveck.

A lot of the guys Brook has fought was not far off world level at all. These are solid Euro level operators. Brook beat them all easily. He did the right things.
                    Last edited by dan_cov; 08-15-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• i would absolutely LOVE brook to wipe that horrible grin off porters disgusting PED face
                      WAR BROOK

Comment

Working...
                      X