No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    Personally I have no problem with Fury winning or being the champ or even winning the rematch and even think he'd be good for boxing if he did.

But these new age nut bag opinions are a little difficult to swallow I'm afraid.

It's bad for boxing. Not as bad as OLD TIME nut baggery, but bad nonetheless.

Of a far worse nature than either Fury or Wladimir fan boyism is Wilder-ravers. They're despisable. If he starts smashing up good opponents then fair enough but his bumming is out of control now and quite reprehensible really.
    I dunno man. Fury is not very entertaining inside the ring, I feel every possible threat he'll fight will be a long boring 12 round UD. I hope he's not gonna turn into a giant Mayweather. He's already trying to look like the bad guy, **** talking Lewis and trash talk gays

He's certainly entertaining outside the ring, I just hope he won't fight every possible dangerous fighter like he did vs Wlad. Because Wlad wasn't the only clincher in that fight, he clinched tons too

Comment

• As much as most of you hate Wilder, you can't deny he's exciting as hell. Great for boxing, a good champion IMO.

I'll give Fury another chance, he said he was 60% vs Wlad. Let's see if he'll be able to make it more of a brawl than a wrestling match this time

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        :

Sportsmail's Jeff Powell was recognised for his outstanding contribution to sports journalism with a lifetime achievement award at the Sports Journalists’ Association annual ceremony on Monday night.

In a career that has spanned more than 50 years, Powell has covered some of the most iconic moments in sporting history with inimitable style and skill. He has written for the Mail for more than 40 years, covering 11 World Cups and countless world title fights.

Beginning his career on local newspapers in his native east London, Jeff Powell joined the Daily Mail in 1966. He has crafted a matchless writing style, uniquely suited to the high drama of sport, and can effortlessly capture the atmosphere of the most historic of sporting occasions.

Is this guy ^^^ who had the same scorecard I did ******ed as well?The only ****** is you my friend ,and you have to cover up the usual dumbness of your rant..this one being this time scoring fights...he is a renown sports journalist who knows his stuff...you are a poster who doesn't....
        I know Jeff Powell and his scorecard was ******ed yes - He's known for doing the same thing. I know you don't really know Jeff Powell, but rather just quote him because he's the only one with such a ridiculous scorecard.

How about we look at an experienced judge in Harold Lederman who's scored infinitely more fights at ringside than Powell? He had Fury winning 9 rounds and even agreed to Wlad probably only winning 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I know Jeff Powell and his scorecard was ******ed yes - He's known for doing the same thing. I know you don't really know Jeff Powell, but rather just quote him because he's the only one with such a ridiculous scorecard.

How about we look at an experienced judge in Harold Lederman who's scored infinitely more fights at ringside than Powell? He had Fury winning 9 rounds and even agreed to Wlad probably only winning 2.
          oh so the OTHER two judges..who were actually judging the fight who had it a close fights are pretenders now?

H.lederman is up there in age,his last few scorings weren't exactly great,and I usually agree with him,however he clearly did not score the fight correctly.

It'll be interesting how you TWIST this around...you alraedy are discrediting a KNOWN /RESPECTABLE boxing insider such as Powell...lets see where the stupidity level takes you here this time.... its not how many fights you score,its scoring them correctly...imbecile
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-09-2015, 12:29 AM.

Comment

oh so the OTHER two judges..who were actually judging the fight who had it a close fights are pretenders now?

H.lederman is up there in age,his last few scorings weren't exactly great,and I usually agree with him,however he clearly did not score the fight correctly.

It'll be interesting how you TWIST this around...you alraedy are discrediting a KNOWN /RESPECTABLE boxing insider such as Powell...lets see where the stupidity level takes you here this time....
            Close fight?

Dear, they had Tyson Fury winning 8 rounds. They didn't have it close.

Harold Lederman up in age, but Jeff Powell is a spring chicken?
            Last edited by LacedUp; 12-09-2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Close fight?

Dear, they had Tyson Fury winning 8 rounds. They didn't have it close.
              As stated imbecile that would give Wlad at least 4 rounds...one draw with the point deduction...making it 7 rounds to 4 for Fury in reality which would still not be ONE round like some jack ass had it would it?

Any persons reviewing the fight would have it 115/113 and that would be the logical score.

Comment

As stated imbecile that would give Wlad at least 4 rounds...one draw with the point deduction...making it 7 rounds to 4 for Fury in reality which would still not be ONE round like some jack ass had it would it?

Any persons reviewing the fight would have it 115/113 and that would be the logical score.
                how the hell would that make it 7 rounds to 4? Do you even know the boxing rules?

It is literally impossible for the fight ever to have been 115/113, but I'm the imbecile.

Comment

• :
                  Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  how the hell would that make it 7 rounds to 4? Do you even know the boxing rules?

It is literally impossible for the fight ever to have been 115/113, but I'm the imb:
                  oh look the pretzel twister strikes again...7 rnds fury /5 Wlad and 1 even is my own score.Yes you are still the imbecile im afraid.lets not confuse who scored it 11 rounds to 1?you stated fury won by 8 rnds by the judges,that contradicts your own score correct?

Sportsmail's Jeff Powell scored the fight 115 to 113 for the new champion

"LACED" up......

Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-09-2015, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Rd 1
                    Klitschko 10 Fury 10
                    Rd 2
                    Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                    Rd 3
                    Klitschko 10 Fury 9
                    Rd 4
                    Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                    Rd 5
                    Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                    Rd 6
                    Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                    Rd 7
                    Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                    Rd 8
                    Klitschko 10 Fury 9
                    Rd 9
                    Klitschko 10 Fury 9
                    Rd 10
                    Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                    Rd 11
                    Klitschko 10 Fury 9
                    Rd 12
                    Klitschko 10 Fury 9

Final: Klitschko 114 Fury 115

In the 11th, Tony Weeks took one point away from Fury for his repeated rabbit punching, but one could argue Vlad should have been punished for headbutting in the same round. So that one was evened out in my opinion.

All in all a close fight. Rematch needed.

Note: I'm ok with the two official 115-112 scores, not the 116-111 score.
                    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 12-09-2015, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      Rd 1
                      Klitschko 10 Fury 10
                      Rd 2
                      Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                      Rd 3
                      Klitschko 10 Fury 9
                      Rd 4
                      Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                      Rd 5
                      Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                      Rd 6
                      Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                      Rd 7
                      Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                      Rd 8
                      Klitschko 10 Fury 9
                      Rd 9
                      Klitschko 10 Fury 9
                      Rd 10
                      Klitschko 9 Fury 10
                      Rd 11
                      Klitschko 10 Fury 9
                      Rd 12
                      Klitschko 10 Fury 9

Final: Klitschko 114 Fury 115

In the 11th, Tony Weeks took one point away from Fury for his repeated rabbit punching, but one could argue Vlad should have been punished for headbutting in the same round. So that one was evened out in my opinion.

All in all a close fight. Rematch needed.

Note: I'm ok with the two official 115-112 scores, not the 116-111 score.

Scored it very similar but different rounds...I know one thing as long as the likes of laced up is on the other side of the debate that's always a positive without question!

Comment

Working...
                      X