Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    "Fury won almost every round."

No he didn't anyone can see this if they actually LOOK and not just watch the fight!that is those without agendas and like scoring with non bias which there really is none on here that I saw who picked fury to win or those simply who really cant differencentiate b/c they LACK the ability of seeing CLEAN and LANDED punches that scored and one that didnt?
    He did win almost every round.

That is a proper quote.

Attributing to me that Klitschko only won one round is a misquote.

Fanboys are what make this sport so annoying to follow.

Comment

Scored it very similar but different rounds...I know one thing as long as the likes of laced up is on the other side of the debate that's always a positive without question!
      I must say I found it difficult to score upon reviewing. I didn't score it live but felt Fury won. So many rounds were close and could go either way depending on the eye, really. But Fury did win, this is what everybody should agree on. I think a rematch could be much better. Vlad is forced to be more aggressive if he wants a different outcome.

Comment

:

oh look the pretzel twister strikes again...7 rnds fury /5 Wlad and 1 even is my own score.Yes you are still the imbecile im afraid.lets not confuse who scored it 11 rounds to 1?you stated fury won by 8 rnds by the judges,that contradicts your own score correct?

Sportsmail's Jeff Powell scored the fight 115 to 113 for the new champion

"LACED" up......

Dude - The judges had him winning 8 rounds on two cards and 9 on one card. No one had Fury winning only 7 rounds. You obviously just don't understand what a point deduction is or how to score it it seems.

I for sure scored it 11-1 Fury.

If you would care to tell me how Wlad won his rounds, I'd be very interested.

Comment

• There is no point in arguing this with LAced Up. He will blatantly refuse to accept a respectable scorecard in favour of promoting a Wladimir thrashing.

He talks of Fury doing to Wlad what Wlad did to most of his opponents, totally shut them out.

Obviously this wasn't the case at all.

It seems it is not good enough that Fury won, but the insults have to rain down to make it worthwhile.

Comment

• I checked my posts, and I actually scored it 116-111 live (I wrote 117-111, but I think I forgot to deduct the point).

The first round could have gone either way though.

There might have been another close round or two in there.

I thought Fury clearly won though.

Comment

• If Wlad had done what Fury did, the same lemmings would have been here talking about how Wlad schooled the number one contender in the world and won every round.

guaranteed.

Comment

:

oh look the pretzel twister strikes again...7 rnds fury /5 Wlad and 1 even is my own score.Yes you are still the imbecile im afraid.lets not confuse who scored it 11 rounds to 1?you stated fury won by 8 rnds by the judges,that contradicts your own score correct?

"LACED" up......

The fight was 13 rounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  If Wlad had done what Fury did, the same lemmings would have been here talking about how Wlad schooled the number one contender in the world and won every round.

guaranteed.
                  Yeah because I'm ALWAYS trashing Wlad's opponents post-fight aren't I?

I'm always saying how the guy was a useless opponent.

In fact, I'm always defending the fallen opponent claiming that it is in fact Wlad that makes them SEEM bad because he is so good.

So why the hell would anybody diss Fury had he in fact LOST a close fight with Wlad?

Anybody testing Wlad at all, even at 40, deserves massive credit!

Comment

:

"LACED" up......

You have to remember that the mainstream media and Klittards like Weltz are completely biased against Tyson Fury. They're desperate to see him lose. Any boxing fan with two eyes would struggle to give Wladimir more than 2 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                      Yeah because I'm ALWAYS trashing Wlad's opponents post-fight aren't I?

I'm always saying how the guy was a useless opponent.

In fact, I'm always defending the fallen opponent claiming that it is in fact Wlad that makes them SEEM bad because he is so good.

So why the hell would anybody diss Fury had he in fact LOST a close fight with Wlad?

Anybody testing Wlad at all, even at 40, deserves massive credit!
                      So why have you kept going on about his age and talking about Wlad being poor and he'd win in a rematch?

Hardly sign of "massive credit".

Comment

Working...
                      X