No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
    Great. Do you work for a marketing team?
    Yes, Reality & Reality incorporated. Fist of Fury, delivered to fury!

Can't wait to see that bloke, destroyed after all his boasts.

Pints on me, not on Fury! I won't let you down laddie. Fury will. Walk towards the light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Yes, Reality & Reality incorporated. Fist of Fury, delivered to fury!

Can't wait to see that bloke, destroyed after all his boasts.

Pints on me, not on Fury! I won't let you down laddie. Fury will. Walk towards the light.
      Don't hold your breath young one. Fury is about to take Wlad's soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Don't hold your breath young one. Fury is about to take Wlad's soul.
        Spoken like a true Brit, living in my hometown. Put your pints down laddie and step away from the tavern.

But let's see what happens. Fury will be put to the test, and I doubt he will pass. He might need to consume Wlad's soggy biscuits.

Best Regards,
        Zaroku

Comment

Spoken like a true Brit, living in my hometown. Put your pints down laddie and step away from the tavern.

But let's see what happens. Fury will be put to the test, and I doubt he will pass. He might need to consume Wlad's soggy biscuits.

Best Regards,
          Zaroku
          Not a Brit bro, I will be here waiting for your tears with a box of tissue after the fight though. You can get in line behind -scott-wladland- and wait for your turn to apologize.

Comment

Not a Brit bro, I will be here waiting for your tears with a box of tissue after the fight though. You can get in line behind -scott-wladland- and wait for your turn to apologize.

I will do so! If fury wins. I promise.

On another topic, wtf is up with the 49ers?

I live in Japan now, but I try to follow them. I miss the city, but so many new people there each time I go back. Even the mission is changing. Only the tenderloin stays the same.

Comment

I will do so! If fury wins. I promise.

On another topic, wtf is up with the 49ers?

I live in Japan now, but I try to follow them. I miss the city, but so many new people there each time I go back. Even the mission is changing. Only the tenderloin stays the same.
              49ers are coming back. We have looked good our last two games, barely lost to the Giants, bodied the Ravens, and are about to take Seattle's soul tomorrow night like Maidana took Broners.

Comment

49ers are coming back. We have looked good our last two games, barely lost to the Giants, bodied the Ravens, and are about to take Seattle's soul tomorrow night like Maidana took Broners.
                Excellent news. I hate Seattle, Dallas, etc. etc...

I want to watch. But do you know any reliable online sites? I used to use firstrowsports, but it is unreliable.

Maidana stole his soul.

Comment

• WAR FURY!!!!!

Comment

• The poll is closed so I can't vote but I think Wladimir wins....either KO, TKO, or decision. Depends how much of a beating Fury can endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                      The poll is closed so I can't vote but I think Wladimir wins....either KO, TKO, or decision. Depends how much of a beating Fury can endure.
                      I would judge a lot less than Pulev did.

Considering that fist is the same size as Fury's head an seeing the effects of a left hook or a straight right on other opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X