No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    I have no interest in betting virtual points, when i make a bet, i prefer to use actual cash.

Rest assured though, I'll be putting a few quid on Fury, you'd be a fool not to.
    Don't use your entire social benefits.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      Don't use your entire social benefits.
      It doesn't look like I'll be able to. Wladimir is too much of a coward to even get in the ring with Fury.

Comment

It doesn't look like I'll be able to. Wladimir is too much of a coward to even get in the ring with Fury.
        Well he isn't, the fight is simply slightly postponed. It will happen, no worries mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Well he isn't, the fight is simply slightly postponed. It will happen, no worries mate.
          Just repeating "It will happen" doesn't mean it actually will. Do you genuinely believe that Klitschko has an injury? Why has he posted no proof to silence the detractors? Why has he not announced a new date yet?

The Klittards have suddenly gone very quiet on here.

Comment

Just repeating "It will happen" doesn't mean it actually will. Do you genuinely believe that Klitschko has an injury? Why has he posted no proof to silence the detractors? Why has he not announced a new date yet?

Vlad issued a statement shortly after that it's a minor injury, a new date will be set, etc.

This is what we know, the rest is speculation.

Comment

• Yesss, fight set for Nov 28. Wlad shook doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                Yesss, fight set for Nov 28. Wlad shook doe!
                No it's not. TV dates have to be sorted out. Sky have no PPV dates in Nov, as Team Wlad very well know.

Comment

We haven't gone quiet at all, we're just amusing ourselves reading what you and your other British cohorts have to say like Laced Up, Toe to Toe etc.

Those g****s I sent you are going to remind me of the suffering you experience in the wake of Fury being knocked out, they'll be a constant reminder of your extreme dose of haemorrhoids after November 28th.

The rest of you do not feel left out, their are plenty to go around. Ned, you get two bunches.
                  Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 10-02-2015, 06:40 AM.

Comment

No it's not. TV dates have to be sorted out. Sky have no PPV dates in Nov, as Team Wlad very well know.
                    Sky Sports themselves are reporting the fight is back on....

And that

'Further details about the Sky Sports Box Office event will be announced in due course'
                    Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 10-02-2015, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• So Sky are going to do 3 PPVs in three months

Comment

Working...
                      X