No announcement yet.

Karceno: Mayweather fans are angry and livid Cotto beat Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I and the other reasonable fans aren't angry at all.
    Floyd has reasonable fans?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Floyd has reasonable fans?
      You've acknowledged many times that I am one myself.

Comment

I might be upset that I lost money on Martinez but other than that why be upset at that.

Comment

The disrespect around here got unbearable, and people acted like Martinez-Murray never happened. The calculations were all there, Martinez having never fought anyone that skilled coupled with the fact that he looked godawful against Murray. Just a well deserved win, especially for a fighter who hasn't been winning the big ones in quite some time.

Comment

I would be very upset if Floyd tries to fight Cotto at 160. IMO Cotto should just vacate the title. It'd be BS and fit Floyd's MO. Let another guy beat the guy you didn't want to fight, and then beat that guy. You beat both of them, "deductive reasoning".

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
              How did he duck him? With no Arum in the picture the fight was signed over a weekend of x-box and donuts. Or did you miss that?
              Like he did ducked margo at his best. And lastly fought 3 ****s instead of Pac. Now maybe pbf wants to retire again cuz cotto w/ his new found cherry pie wants his ass.
              Last edited by FasTHarD; 06-10-2014, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                You've acknowledged many times that I am one myself.
                You said fans, plural. You are just one, all of the others are total bumsniffs.

Comment

I wouldn't say so.

Most of the Mayweather fantards I've seen (Burner, larryx, pigsfly etc) are delighted that Cotto won because they think it makes Mayweather's win over him look better. They're also determined to downplay Martinez's injuries, they all suddenly became Cotto fans when he fought Floyd.

Also Cotto beat Martinez ergo Mayweather beat Martinez to these kinds of people. Similar to when Marquez beat Pacquaio.

Comment

Isn't that the same guy that everyone on here calls a Mayweather tard? Now he is the source for reference? Lol. Another thing is fans alway want their favourite fighter's former opponent go on and do well because it makes their favourites fighters win against that opponent look even better.

Comment

If anything i'd think they'd be happy since detractors were saying that Cotto was washed up when he fought Floyd. They should think this makes Floyd look better cause it shows Cotto isn't done.

Comment

Working...
                      X