No announcement yet.

Karceno: Mayweather fans are angry and livid Cotto beat Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    so floyd fans are jealous that cotto is going on to make history while floyd struggles with limited fighters like maidana?
    Chino would have koed Sergio round 1 and then stomped n him, funny thing is they are about same size.........

SN:WTF was Sergio so small for his in ring weight only 166, idk about that one, I think hidden ****ery i'm surprised nobody aint catch that one.......

Comment

I honestly don't get it.

You'd think they'd want people to praise Cotto because he's continuing to do well post-Floyd, making him a better and better win for Floyd by the day.

I mean, where's the ****ing logic?

Comment

The flo-mo king has spoken
        Last edited by Wombraider; 06-10-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Is Karceno a ******? Why would Floyd or his fans be upset about a guy Floyd beat in a one-sided fight going on to look good?

If anything they were upset about him losing to Trout.

Comment

Mayweather fans are a cult. I like Mayweather, but man, the big fans are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              '.....Cos it be like....Cotto won, so like floyd won' Herp to the flowmo derp!

...all while conveniently forgetting Pacquiao beat a prime Cotto and insisting Floyd shouldn't give Cotto a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                Yep, because they hate to see former Mayweather opponents go on to greater things that outshine their man. Well, maybe if their man took fights where he isn't favored 20-1, his victories may have greater significance.
                When a fighter who is completely counted out pulls off victories, those are what get continue talk about. Nobody talks about a fighters victory over opponents he was suppose to beat. Thus, Pacquiao has plenty in the bank because it wasn't until he destroyed his opponents, he was generally the underdog.
                As a Mayweather fan, I don't give a damn about Cotto beating Martinez. Cotto hasn't outshone Mayweather by beating Martinez. He simply proved that he is a better fighter than Martinez. That has nothing to do with Mayweather's accomplishments.

Mayweather is favored 20-1 in his fights because he is that much better than all of his opponents and these are world champions that he is fighting. You can't say that about Cotto, Pacquaio or any other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  so floyd fans are jealous that cotto is going on to make history while floyd struggles with limited fighters like maidana?
                  Is Maidana more limited than Austin Trout?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Cotto took the risk that Mayweather wouldn't and it paid off big. He deserves praise for it.

Not surprised to hear the **** said in this video. It fits the Floyd fan profile. "Martinez is shot, but Cotto's roiding." Same thing they say to discredit every Pac win. "Cotto was drained and shot, but Pac was roiding."
                    Really stupid comment. What risk did Mayweather not take? Moving up to 160? You conveniently forgot that Mayweather started his career at 130 while Cotto started his career at 140. Cotto moved up 20 pounds from his original fighting weight. Mayweather moved up 24 pounds when he fought at 154. What the hell do you expect Mayweather to do, move up to 175 and KO Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      I honestly don't get it.

You'd think they'd want people to praise Cotto because he's continuing to do well post-Floyd, making him a better and better win for Floyd by the day.

I mean, where's the ****ing logic?
                      This. I think mayweather understands this, but his dumbass 'fans' dont

Comment

Working...
                      X