No announcement yet.

Karceno: Mayweather fans are angry and livid Cotto beat Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karceno: Mayweather fans are angry and livid Cotto beat Martinez

Yep, because they hate to see former Mayweather opponents go on to greater things that outshine their man. Well, maybe if their man took fights where he isn't favored 20-1, his victories may have greater significance.
    When a fighter who is completely counted out pulls off victories, those are what get continue talk about. Nobody talks about a fighters victory over opponents he was suppose to beat. Thus, Pacquiao has plenty in the bank because it wasn't until he destroyed his opponents, he was generally the underdog.

Comment

so floyd fans are jealous that cotto is going on to make history while floyd struggles with limited fighters like maidana?

Comment

Cotto took the risk that Mayweather wouldn't and it paid off big. He deserves praise for it.

Not surprised to hear the **** said in this video. It fits the Floyd fan profile. "Martinez is shot, but Cotto's roiding." Same thing they say to discredit every Pac win. "Cotto was drained and shot, but Pac was roiding."

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          The Mayweather Tards are still angry that Madaina beat up little Floyd with Pillow gloves

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Cotto took the risk that Mayweather wouldn't and it paid off big. He deserves praise for it.

Not surprised to hear the **** said in this video. It fits the Floyd fan profile. "Martinez is shot, but Cotto's roiding." Same thing they say to discredit every Pac win. "Cotto was drained and shot, but Pac was roiding."
            I've seen plenty of other fans say Cotto is on something aswell. Seems to me like every time someone looks impressive they're on something.

Comment

Floyd missed a golden opportunity, but I wouldn't characterize as all fans of Mayweather are jealous or mad that Cotto won. Great win for Cotto and Puerto Rico, because the PR fans deserved past Saturday night. As far as Floyd, I really can't co sign his TBE campaign right now because of the Cotto win. Floyd is still my guy, but unless he takes the MW challenge, I can only consider him the best of this generation.

Comment

pretty sure "karceno" lives with his mom.

Comment

Not in the slightest. I'm not a Cotto fan, and he deserves it.

Comment

Read "Karceno"...

*exits thread*

Comment

Working...
                    X