Karceno: Mayweather fans are angry and livid Cotto beat Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I wouldn't say so.

Most of the Mayweather fantards I've seen (Burner, larryx, pigsfly etc) are delighted that Cotto won because they think it makes Mayweather's win over him look better. They're also determined to downplay Martinez's injuries, they all suddenly became Cotto fans when he fought Floyd.

Also Cotto beat Martinez ergo Mayweather beat Martinez to these kinds of people. Similar to when Marquez beat Pacquaio.
    Exactly. They are huge triangle fans. TBA beat fighter A, fighter A beat fighter B, therefore TBA beat both of them, even though TBA ducked fighter B. No need to fight fighter B.

Comment

I am not angry that Cotto beat Martinez. In fact it makes me happy and I consider it a victory for TBE.

Comment

I am not a fan of either, but I would say Cotto > May.

Comment

*Karceno hears pics of Floyd eating at Outback Steakhouse surface*

Comment

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
            I am not angry that Cotto beat Martinez. In fact it makes me happy and I consider it a victory for TBE.
            ..............TBE?

Comment

I bet on Cotto to win so Karceno doesn't really have his finger on the pulse of the Floyd fan base.

Plus any time that a defeated Mayweather opponent goes on to get a big win it just looks better for Floyd's resume. All the people who say he fights cherrypicks have to backtrack and eat their words.

Comment

Originally posted by new england View Post
                pretty sure "karceno" lives with his mom.
                lmao green k!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I bet on Cotto to win so Karceno doesn't really have his finger on the pulse of the Floyd fan base.

Plus any time that a defeated Mayweather opponent goes on to get a big win it just looks better for Floyd's resume. All the people who say he fights cherrypicks have to backtrack and eat their words.
                  very interesting....

that's one way to look at it and enjoy...

but the other side is the self-proclaimed TBE is "riding" on the victories of fighters he has beaten - over fighters who he feared most...

Comment

That really don't make any sense, I don't get what Cotto vs Martinez have to do with Mayweather? Watching that fight I wasn't even thinking about Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      That really don't make any sense, I don't get what Cotto vs Martinez have to do with Mayweather? Watching that fight I wasn't even thinking about Mayweather
                      Haters always have to talk about Floyd, actually haters are floyd's biggest fans.

I'm a Floyd fan, and Im happy as hell that Cotto win. Cotton has a huge heart and have been through so much adversity, it was nice seeing him getting his shot at glory.

Comment

Working...
                      X