Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karceno: Mayweather fans are angry and livid Cotto beat Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not angry that Cotto beat Martinez. In fact it makes me happy and I consider it a victory for TBE.

Comment

Why would a Mayweather fan be jealous of cotto? 1. Floyd beat cotto. A cotto everyone called shot after he did it. Now he beats Martinez and he's new and improved. Which brings me to point 2. Floyd now has a real chance at fighting cotto or even Canelo for the lineal me title in his next few fights. Ppl don't realize the stupidity of what they say. Good for cotto he won. I have no issue with his win. What I will say is Martinez was totally shot to pieces in that fight. N as far as Floyd vs. Cotto? I have little interest in it personally. It's really opportunistic. With that said there are clearly plenty who think its a great fight including Arum and Roach. It's funny. Floyd and his fans get blamed no matter what way they go or what they do. It gets so confusing that no2 knows what's going on. The problem? Everyone has their opinions. Ppl need to learn to accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
        I am not angry that Cotto beat Martinez. In fact it makes me happy and I consider it a victory for TBE.
        See? Case and point a real Floyd Stan. (Or an alt pretending to be one more likes)

Comment

all cotto's win does is enhance floyd's victory over cotto......there aren't many floyd fans crying over cotto beating martinez......

Comment

They don't want to be reminded how pbf docked Cotto before.

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
              They don't want to be reminded how pbf docked Cotto before.

How did he duck him? With no Arum in the picture the fight was signed over a weekend of x-box and donuts. Or did you miss that?

Comment

Karceno takes floydiot bumsniffery to depths that not even Larry x and burner could reach.

Comment

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
                  '.....Cos it be like....Cotto won, so like floyd won' Herp to the flowmo derp!

Comment

This Karceno guy is a fucking joke! I couldn't be any happier for Cotto winning a record 4 division championship belt and doing as big as he did! And I'm a Mayweather fan!

Comment

I and the other reasonable fans aren't angry at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X