Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karceno: Mayweather fans are angry and livid Cotto beat Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the fu.kk is this clown? Never heard of him and what makes him think he knows whats going with Floyds fans?

Not only did I pick Cotto to win Im fuckin ecstatic he won and in the fashion he did. I never rooted so hard for him. Dude deserved it and hes one of my favorite fighters.

Im lost what does this have to do with Floyd again? "He took the challenge Floyd didnt" He missed a golden opportunity" Are you people fuckin really this slow?

All I have seen is thread after thread discrediting Cottos win. Stop acting like if Floyd beat Martinez it would be different. Cottos win was shyted on badly by the idiots in NSB i Floyd won it would be that times 1,000,000. Who are you people trying to kid? I been here 9 years this is how it goes nice try though.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 06-10-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      Who the fu.kk is this clown? Never heard of him and what makes him think he knows whats going with Floyds fans?

Not only did I pick Cotto to win Im ****in ecstatic he won and in the fashion he did. I never rooted so hard for him. Dude deserved it and hes one of my favorite fighters.

Im lost what does this have to do with Floyd again?
      umm taking a wild guess but maybe its from reading all the comments crying on here from the floyd fans? LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        Yep, because they hate to see former Mayweather opponents go on to greater things that outshine their man. Well, maybe if their man took fights where he isn't favored 20-1, his victories may have greater significance.
        When a fighter who is completely counted out pulls off victories, those are what get continue talk about. Nobody talks about a fighters victory over opponents he was suppose to beat. Thus, Pacquiao has plenty in the bank because it wasn't until he destroyed his opponents, he was generally the underdog.
        Although I love to watch Floyd displays his skills in the ring, I agree 100% with your assessment!

Comment

Now Karcenos word is gold? Every time somebody post one of his videos you guys can't **** on him fast enough. Now he's gold because you agree with him? Typical NSB hypocrisy.

Comment

You know I been on this site since 09 I stop posting after awhile but why does everyone fight so much about this or that seriously why can't boxing discussions take place on here instead of name calling ALL boxers have heart that's why they get in the ring, you're not suppose to root for the names but for the sport as a whole
            Last edited by swizz; 06-10-2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

^^^Exactly. Like um what?

This guy speaks for all Floyd fans? Like I said Cottos win was ****ted on by 98% of this site. If Floyd beat him it would be 110% fu.kk outta here with this BS.

I picked Cotto to win and I rooted my ass off for him as he did it and Im a Floyd diehard since day 1. So yeah kill this bs.

Comment

Wether is cotto PAC Floyd la maravilla Saul ggg or whoever we are suppose to root for the sport and a good showing because then maybe it will comeback to the mainstream where the casual fan would become a die hard

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                  ^^^Exactly. Like um what?

This guy speaks for all Floyd fans? Like I said Cottos win was ****ted on by 98% of this site. If Floyd beat him it would be 110% fu.kk outta here with this BS.

I picked Cotto to win and I rooted my ass off for him as he did it and Im a Floyd diehard since day 1. So yeah kill this bs.
                  I agree with you and what you're saying I think Floyd gets a lot of hate for no reason... I love Floyd, cotto, manny I just love boxing more

Comment

why would floyd be jealous of a fighter he already beat?

Comment

Who the hell is this bum? and why do I care about what he has to say? his opinion is worthless just like the rest of you morons on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X