Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The handicap killah!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by invanex View Post
      you are in denial and its pretty obvious...

Inst it obvious? Cotto made him eat all his punches LOL! Made martinez miss, backpedaling all night long, exposed him... The embarrassment is for real LOL!

Youre in denial and i know your hurting right now, so just continue :P
      This! Exactly this!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Madison Square Garden, New York City - Miguel Cotto (39-4, 32KOs) dropped Sergio Martinez (51-3-2, 28KOs) four times, scoring a ninth round stoppage to capture the WBC middleweight championship.

In the first minute, Cotto rocked Martinez with a hard left and soon dropped Martinez down with a flurry. A moment later Martinez was knocked down by another flurry of punches. Martinez, who appeared to have an issue with his right knee, went down again a moment later. Martinez made it out of the round but continued to take punishment in round two.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Happily shocked ! Good job Cotto. Let's get this Mayweather vs. Cotto 2 going!

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Truth be told didn't see this coming no way no how..ain't a coward. I picked the wrong man. Am man enough to sit here and eat crow.

Yeah but you didn't imped out...so next time I guess.
          Don't stress it homie. Its no way to predict Martinez being as f.ucked up as he is. Glad he cashed out against Cotto instead getting the piss beat out him for peanuts against GGG. Honestly, I don't even know how he passed a physical. Know he wanted one more big payday and probably felt that even a reduced version of himself could handle Cotto. But if I were his trainer. I would have refused to work with him. No way he should have been in a boxing ring tonight. Let alone with a guy that's probably still one of the 15-20 best fighters in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy The Geek View Post
            Gee...I didn't realize that Martinez was so young.
            No he was shot and old, so does cotto. but cotto chose different path than martinez, he do not relied on his athleticism very much.

boxers like cotto, marquez or hopkins can always make surprises.

Comment

• Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
              I'm not saying Cotto doesn't deserve some 'kind' of credit. But let's be truthful.. Those knees made it an unfair contest from the get go. If you disagree you're not being REAL. (and I hate Martinez) but I don't think it was a fair fight.
              Nah bro, Cottos left hook made it an unfair contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by assiong View Post
                Where are the Cotto haters? He embarrassed the **** of Sergio.
                I'm not a Cotto hater I just thought he was going to lose do to his size but I guess Freddy did turn his career around. Now I want see Cotto rematch Pac, Mayweather or fight GGG who everyone will duck

Comment

• And to think that this week Mr Tito Trinidad said he picked Sergio by KO...

Oh and that he would have beaten Mayweather.

He's going to the hall of fame this weekend, and nobody is going to recognize him in NY. Cotto fever!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                    Margarito owned Martinez and Cotto owned Margarito so why is anyone surprised at the result here
                    That has zero to do with what happened. Cotto owned a fade Margarito who relly had no business in a sanctioned boxing match with his eye issue and Margarito owned a very green Sergio Martinez over ten years ago. Hey Paul Williams beat Margarito and took his title but he struggled to beat Sergio in the first fight and was savagely ko'd in the second fight. His beating Margarito years earlier had no bearing on the outcome vs Martinez.
                    Last edited by trufightfanatic; 08-16-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Don't stress it homie. Its no way to predict Martinez being as f.ucked up as he is. Glad he cashed out against Cotto instead getting the piss beat out him for peanuts against GGG. Honestly, I don't even know how he passed a physical. Know he wanted one more big payday and probably felt that even a reduced version of himself could handle Cotto. But if I were his trainer. I would have refused to work with him. No way he should have been in a boxing ring tonight. Let alone with a guy that's probably still one of the 15-20 best fighters in the world.
                      Hey if he was going to go down might as well had been tonight..who knows he may he'll rehab the knee and take a rematch. Hopefully he makes enough off this fight to call it a day. Props to Cotto huge props to the better man tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X