Comments Thread For: Cotto Beats Down Martinez, Makes History at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    this is on the same level as delvin win.. sergo looked 50 years old
    I have to agree with you. Zab Judah probably could whip this version of Martinez.

Comment

• To all the haters out there that tried to make fun of what I wrote.
      GGG cant take a good punch. Quillin is a hypejob, (rosado was handing it to him). Canelo is more likely cottos next option. After bulldozing canelo, another hype job, he should take on mayweather. Which, mayweather will not do. He'll rather fight amir "glass joe" khan.

Comment

• What's next for Miguel Angel Cotto?

Comment

• It still feels as great as it did Saturday night

Comment

• Originally posted by carloscruz10009 View Post
            Cotto fighting Canelo Lara winner next..
            I wonder how Shoowtime feels about feels about all this Cold War ending stuff. cause they stepped out on a bigass limb for Oscar.I don't think Cotto-Canelo does big enough business to do a joint telecast ala Lewis-Tyson. So somebody's ass is gonna be left out in the cold. And since Cotto isn't contractually bound to Arum, the easiest route would be for it to happen on Showtime. Wonder how HBO feels about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
              I wonder how Shoowtime feels about feels about all this Cold War ending stuff. cause they stepped out on a bigass limb for Oscar.I don't think Cotto-Canelo does big enough business to do a joint telecast ala Lewis-Tyson. So somebody's ass is gonna be left out in the cold. And since Cotto isn't contractually bound to Arum, the easiest route would be for it to happen on Showtime. Wonder how HBO feels about that?
              HBO wouldn't be happy and cotto has fought on showtime a few times even while with top rank.... Canelo Cotto is next... They were close to signing it now but Cotto jumped on the Martinez fight and that belt @ 160.

Comment

Working...
              X