Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Tested, Overcomes Maidana To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HAVE TO MAKE MY APOLOGIES TO MAIDANA BECAUSE I SAID FOR WEEKS THAT THIS FIGHT WOULD HAVE BEEN A TOTAL MISSMATCH.....WHAT A WRONG PREDICTION I HAVE MADE. CHINO is a damn BAD ASS and i forgot the lesson i learned years ago:
    NEVER COUNT OUT A REAL BAD ASS.....NEVER!!!!
    CHINO RETAINED THE TITLE IMO.
    Andre Ward in N#1 P4P

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
      The first 5? You're out of your mind.

Through 5, I had it 3-2 for Chino.
      Bingo. Maidana had sucess in the first half and stil lost 2 rounds. Second half wasnt close. He landed nothing significant other than a blatant attentional low blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit29 View Post
        Floyd made adjustments and chino didnt. Floyd is in a class by himself. Here comes the hate...3..2..1
        do you box in detroit?

Comment

• Floyd all the way throughout the entire fight. Maidana had him on the ropes many many times and just could not put him away. Chino was sloppy and his overhand right looked lame at times not to mention that clearly he was gassing out in the later rounds (so much for strength and conditioning). Again, Money proves his standing and worth and even though i'm not a major fan i still love his technique and respect the hell out of him as a fighter. I seriously doubt anyone will beat him at this stage....not even my boy Pac.
          Last edited by LAPete; 05-04-2014, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Tedy Atlas said he scored it 117-112, and that the judge that had it even should be investigated. 8-4, 9-3 is about how I saw it. Floyd was clearly landing the clearer shots and Chino threw a lotta wild punches, most of which weren't landing. Floyd had very few moments where he was landing at will like we're used to seeing him do. So if you wanna give Chino all the close rounds based on him forcing the action, being aggressive, and basically outhustling Floyd, fine. But to me, that's not the proper way to score a fight.

I agree with TA 100%! Spot on!

Comment

• Lmao, the Floyd fans are a joke on here

Everyone knows Floyd lost

Comment

• Floyd needs to retire and Floyd's done what the y'all serious ??? Can't be
                These PAC fans and Floyd haters gonna act as if Maidana is has the blue print to beat Floyd when all he did was use the same type of gameplan as hatton and Castillo and cotto Floyd decided to fight his style of fight instead of out boxing him he brawled got beat up alittle and now all your gonna hear is robbery this Floyd lost Floyd lost it Floyd looks beatable lol they said the same **** after the cotto fight haters need to stop reaching for something that's not there Floyd got the w in a good fight the only robbery I know of is you haters robbery Floyd of his credit and dues fought a good fight butt they haters will find way to discredit him like always lol at that sore losing ass el chino but you know what's funny tho had broner said some **** like what Maidana said at the end of the fight y'all would be crucifying his ass right ?? Lol but cause it's el chino it's kool and exceptable lol anyway congrats to Floyd and Maidana for a good fight

Comment

• Was there any random drug testing for this fight???

If not i hope they do so for the next fight.

besides that Chino really really brought it to FMJ, mad props to Chino. I had it for FMJ tho'. Im asking myself now if he did a better job than cotto did back then?

This maidana who keeps coming and brawling is a danger to a lot of cats at 147. Broner made a good move not fighting him again and moving away from 147. Showtime 147 is the truth. So many beasts its rediculous...

Very entertaining card mayweather and GBP did a good show ones again!!!

Comment

• It's all because of the gloves,CHINO has to fight with GRANT 16oz gloves so you'll see FLOYD outboxing him...ahhaahhahahhahhahah

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      Lmao, the Floyd fans are a joke on here

Everyone knows Floyd lost

Not everyone, just you and some others who probably hate Floyd and who don't know or fully understand how the sport is judged. Speaking of judges....they did a good job with the exception of one.

Comment

Working...
                      X