No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Tested, Overcomes Maidana To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
    I thought 116-112 or 115-113 in favor of Floyd were acceptable scores. 114-114 seemed to be stretching it. I thought Floyd clearly won the second half of the fight. And props to Maidana for fighting a very spirited fight, and putting fourth a hell of an effort!
    So Floyd won round 6 to 12? I agree with your scoring particularly the 115-113 but to say Floyd won every round in the second half is insane bro..he didn't win every single one of those rounds outright, impossible to argue he did. Was a hell of a fight but that fight was closer than people here want to admit and it's got a lot of bettors nervous as fk.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      115-113 for either man would've been fair, hell 114-114 would've been more appropriate. 117 and 116? No wayyyyy in hell..Great fight but that fight came down to the wire.
      Get your punk ass outta here! You was the same bytch he was crying like a bytch about this fight being made vowing not to watch this fight! You had Maidana winning 7 rounds? Man get your dyck sucking asss outta here! On everything you are the type of dude I would put to sleep in person,

Comment

• It was a test for Mayweather. It can't have been easy for him to fight knowing that his opponent could knee, spear, low blow, headbutt, or rabbit punch him at any given time; however, like a true champ, he ground out a clear victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          So Floyd won round 6 to 12? I agree with your scoring partito the parcularly the 115-113 but to say Floyd won every round in the second half is insane bro..he didn't win every single one of those rounds outright, impossible to argue he did. Was a hell of a fight but that fight was closer than people here want to admit and it's got a lot of bettors nervous as fk.
          Honestly, as a Floyd fan, I didn't have one anxious moment during the fight. I watched at th theater and honest truth is I left before they announced the decision because I thought Floyd 8-9 rounds. Because of how the fight played out, I fully expexted these stupid muf.uckaz on here to claim robbery. But I was surprised when I got home and discovered a judge had it a draw.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              wwe wrestling move. this fight was not even close. maidana disgraced himself in the ring..

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                I think Floyd fought well but he is aging and he lost a decision. 177-110, 116-112?? Really? Smh. Maidana was faster than expected, he was hitting Floyd clean and landing thunderous shots to the body. Floyd said he wasn't impressed with Manny's performance? Well, Floyd, I wasn't impressed with yours against a fighter you had a SERIOUS problem with. This fight proves WHY he never wanted any part of Manny. Floyd is also a bit over-rated.
                See I don't understand stupidity like this post and many like it. I'm not gonna even debate the decision because absolutely nobody in the boxing community had Maidana winning that fight. I'm commenting on this dumb **** y'all are talking that this fight is validation that Pac beats Floyd. The common denominator in Floyd's toughest fights has been he was in with naturally bigger guys that are able to force and keep him pinned to the ropes. And strong enough that Floyd can't simply smother them when they get in a range that's uncomfortable for him. Floyd has none of those concerns against Pac, who's smaller than him. Floyd's chief concern with Pac would be being outhustled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                  wwe wrestling move. this fight was not even close. maidana disgraced himself in the ring..

Comment

• First of all......

First of all, nothing I post is "dumb". If you do not agree, you do not agree but I am an intelligent poster/person and my track record speaks for itself. As far as a fight with Manny goes, I believe that Manny outworks him like Maidana did. He won that fight; as a matter of fact, I am watching it right now. I also believe that Bradley is better than Maidana BUT Maidana is a tough out for any fighter.

Comment

• 115-114 for Floyd Jr,It was a close fight for a B level fighter.Everybody knows NOW why he keep ducking PACMONSTER!

Comment

Working...
                      X