No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Tested, Overcomes Maidana To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davef View Post
    wtf? ppl claiming that maidana was robbed hahaha come on now he fought great for 4 rounds at the start but after rd 6 floyd was hitting him at will and maidana didnt do anything.

go back watch rounds 6-12 and show me what success maidana had? he didnt do s**t! the fight was close maidana took the first half floyd the second half of the fight some of you are just blinded by hate for floyd and talking bulls**t
    and you hate the fact maidana is a thug terminator. a slow plodding wide punching maidana beat your homie

Comment

• Originally posted by theocdog View Post
      Floyd cries like a b*tch outside the ring and inside.
      Maidana made it a dirty fight for the 1st half and likely should have lost a point with the multiple low blows, BUT that's what he should've done. Did a great job of mixing up his punches and just making Floyd uncomfortable in general.

Floyd was "off" last night, but rose to the occasion and won a tough, close decision. I had it 7-5 or 8-4 Floyd. He landed the cleaner more effective shots throughout the fight. I'm definitely going to watch it again on mute.

Garcia deserves a lot of praise for getting the best out of Chino!

Comment

• Maidana just earned so much respect that the boxing fandom has never really given him. After that, no one better say the **** they've always said about him. Great fight and the closest fight Floyd has been in since what, Augustus? Castillo? When is the last time a Floyd opponent was that competitive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          "The majority of the rounds I dominated" - Maidana

You did win the first 5 rounds easily. Then some more.

You the man Chino! You made Floyd look like an amateur fighter. Amazing!
          The first 5? You're out of your mind.

Through 5, I had it 3-2 for Chino.

Comment

• The tards are out in force tonight, lol.

Comment

• No wat Floyd ein this fight, no way. He got best badly. The crowd reception was nothing but boos.

Floyd should return the belts to chino

Comment

• Floyd lost this one definitely. Floyd was made to look like an amature . Floyd got schooled.

Comment

• Floyd lost.

Only his 2nd loss on his record unless you add the Delahoya fight than its his 3rd loss, not bad.

Comment

• Mayweather didn't do enough -- it was a DRAW...
                    Maidana should have kept his belt...

Comment

• Maywearher was running and cowering like a little girl for the first half of the fight. But he landed the more telling blows in the latter stages of the bout for the decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X