No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Tested, Overcomes Maidana To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nor3 View Post
    Originally watching it I scored the fight 115-113 for Maidana, but after re-watching it, I scored 115-113 for Mayweather. With all the pressure that Maidana was putting, I didn't see him land anything clean. I thought Chino was the aggressor and winning the majority of the rounds for the first half of the fight, but Mayweather took over most of the second half. Styles make fight and with chino being a b-level fighter, he had Floyd worried about losing his "0".
    You forgot to mention Floyd´s hugging. Points should have been deducted. His running too, a coward. His elbowing, his begging for the ref to separate them, his b1tching about the gloves, etc. Yeah, what a champion Floyd is. He is a coward and gets away with his dirty tactics and boring style for two reasons: He is American ...

Comment

• I agree. Now the world hates Mayweather even more. And that hugging was atrocious. The thing that made me mad the most was when chicken Floyd hugged after he hit Maidana...and no points deducted !! Imagine all boxers doing that, I hit you and then hug you so you can´t hit me. I´ll write this in Spanish : Floyd es un maricon !!![/QUOTE]I agree with you too Who es un May-ricon, Help me Ref. Heeeeeeeeelp Heeeeeeeeelp somebody anybody Heeeeeeeeelp Justin, Heeeeeeeeelp Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne: Helllll Na take that lil white boy Justin Bopper up there. HEEEEEEEEELP. Here's Golden Girls chance to get rid of that clown. Fire Schaefer with his sell out a.zz, Fk them both. Pay Canelo and Maidana more money. A lot more. Extend their contracts a good 5 yrs.Put them both on same PPV cards. $$$$The New Golden Boy CA$H COW$. GUARANTEED.

Comment

• These are my 3 reasons I still give Maidana the win. #1. Who took the most head body shots? May. The compubox is bs May didn't throw/land more than Maidana. Rd 1 itself was a storm of punch showers on May. So bad it could've produced a rainbow afterwards. #2 Ring general: Maidana. True May ran a lot but Maidanas non stop rushes, pressure NEUTRALIZED May. The word of the day is NEUTRALIZED. #3 Whose face was battered the most at the end? We can leave the cut out n May easily wins this reason. Not dancing because of reason #3. Just dancing ahead of time for when/IF Whoweather accepts the rematch. I want to see Maidana make it rain on Whoweather. It should be called MAIDANA vs whoweather "weather advice: Heavy Storm of Punches" or retire?.

Comment

• Floyd is boring the life out of this spor. Remember when the big money fights included warriors such as Tyson, Holyfield, bowe, Trinidad, delahoya. Floyd fights are rinse and repeat. Talk **** in the build up. Throw ten punches. Hold. Elbow. This dude is a complete diva to. T.B.E that's is a great disrespect to the sport.

Comment

• And all his opponents are wack.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
              And all his opponents are wack.
              You might have had a point in your original post but you threw all that good will out the window with this dumb shit.

Comment

Working...
              X