Comments Thread For: Broner Says He’s Still Not Humble Despite Maidana Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
    dumbass *****.
    im sorry, did i talk about a touchy subject? is that what your dad went through in prison?

Comment

i don't see whats up with the broner hate.....dude lost his "0", so he won't have the type of marketability that floyd has which is great.....besides that his antics are good for boxing, and dude also comes to hurt people and doesn't back down (unlike floyd pots hotting). dude was still coming forward in that maidana fight in the 12th round that takes balls against maidana, much respect.

Comment

Nuff said..................

Comment

Your a clown Broner. Shouldn't of ran out the ring after the Maidana loss. Pretty lame

Comment

Dude lost his **** ******ity in that fight during the second hump, lost his "0", got knocked on his ass, left the ring like a b1tch...Nah he didn't lose anything and now? he is fighting in undercards?

Dude never won **** to begin with....didn't do enough to beat a champ (Pauie) lost to others when his hand was raised....I never saw the talent in this guy...and he had lost fights way before he was owned in the ring...

Comment

Why should he be humble? Why cant he be both ****y and not humble but still be dedicated to his craft?Because a bunch of pretend advisors want him to be humble for mass appeal? for what,so fans who hated him can say see I told you so? **** that Im glad Broner put out this statement because I want to see the same Broner come into the ring and knock Molina out and dancing while doing so. Every time Broner takes a W its a big middle finger to the establishment who want things ran a certain way with people acting all proper and humble,well **** that Broner keep doing your thing bro we got your back and we stay supporting no matter what.

Comment

Keeping up appearances.

He is dead inside.

Comment

No worries, a few more beatings and he'll be completely cured of the punks.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                    Broner's no contest on his record is now being written about after his first loss. You would think that never happened before Maidana
                    Lol I was just thinking that. I didn't know he had a no contest on he's record until now.

Comment

Good, we'll get to see your ass kicked again.

Comment

Working...
                      X