Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Says He’s Still Not Humble Despite Maidana Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see him laid out unconscious in the middle of the ring, maybe that will humble him.

Comment

Nobody is still looking at Broner to take over a damn thing but guard duty outside Floyd Mayweather's front gate.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Nobody is still looking at Broner to take over a damn thing but guard duty outside Floyd Mayweather's front gate.
        Broner got embarrassed in so many ways that it doesn't matter wtf the he says from this point foward.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Broner got embarrassed in so many ways that it doesn't matter wtf the he says from this point foward.
          LOL obviously YOU DO, you went thru how many pages to post that response? So its embarrassing to lose a fight? The way Pac lost with his wife crying ringside and that fat guy.....now thats embarrassing, Just laughing at you guys like Beercules that this made his whole decade, then I guess you were miserable with the Pac catastrophe, lol. This must make you guys miserable that 1 loss on his record didnt break this guys spirit. and he's still going and going. Keep your head up AB, its just one loss, not like you have 5 LOSSES or something.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            LOL obviously YOU DO, you went thru how many pages to post that response? So its embarrassing to lose a fight? The way Pac lost with his wife crying ringside and that fat guy.....now thats embarrassing, Just laughing at you guys like Beercules that this made his whole decade, then I guess you were miserable with the Pac catastrophe, lol. This must make you guys miserable that 1 loss on his record didnt break this guys spirit. and he's still going and going. Keep your head up AB, its just one loss, not like you have 5 LOSSES or something.
            It was pretty obvious that 2/3 of the Broner thread was simply backlash from KTFO6. It felt so forced after a couple days.

Comment

No need to be humble when your fighting and in the same level of skill of the Carlos Molina's of boxing.

Comment

It would truly be a blessing if Maidana hit Floyd like Shane did and make him do the Cabbage Patch while going on to knocking Floyd's ass out. After Broner watches from backstage, goes out and gets his ass flattened. Then both can walk back together holding each *****es hand, while the sport of boxing will finally be clean.

Comment

At least he'll still be famous because of his highly dis-likable personality.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    It's embarrassing to declare war on Argentina the way Adrien did when he said him and Danny would kick Chino and Lucas' asses. To then be the one to get his ass kicked! He ran his mouth and got ****ed up! That's embarrassing. To top it off, he ran outta the ring and got beer tossed on him. That's embarrassing! It's ok to lose a fight but not when you talk as much **** as Broner did. That's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Broner will never win a big fight. Too flat footed, fake shoulder roll, low ring IQ.

If Broner wasn't such a ****, nobody would have a problem. But he is, and his racial slurs make it better. "Ima make him speak English" what's with that AB?

You're obviously a Broner fan, you're defending him no matter what. Who's Broner fighting next? Carlos Molina? Hasn't fought since 2011? Smh
                      You don't know if he'll win a big fight you just hope he won't. And if AB wasn't such a **** nobody would have a problem because nobody would care his persona is built for people to hate him.

Like I said I'm not a huge Broner fan but I don't hate him the only fighters I hate ( Victor Ortiz, Khan & Donaire ). And I'm not exusing the Molina fight obviously made for him to look good in, but even casual fans knows this fight is garbage . But you can't pretend he didn't want a rematch with Maidana I'll give him credit for that he didn't act like Donaire after Rigo put the boots to him.

you've proved in your responses and through out your post history that your a ignorant garbage poster and your opinion means almost nothing. Like I said earlier you should probably leave this site maybe for a couple hrs a day and live then you might actually have something decent to say but you'll probably won't and just stay on this site 24 hrs a day typing garbage, jerking off to Manny pics living in your moms basement.

Keep winning buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X