No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Says He’s Still Not Humble Despite Maidana Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    You're wrong. Broner being humbled would be great for him, he's just going to be doing the same **** he always does. Drinking, blowing up between fights, doing ****, rapping.

He should go back to fighting smaller guys like Gavin Rees if he's not going to take boxing seriously.
    Your wrong, your confusing humble & discipline. I'll agree he needs to have better discipline outside of the ring but he doesn't need to act all humble and lose that edge where he thinks he's the best.

You just want to see him fail because of his ****** world star persona out of the ring and it'd probably make your week if he was mentally broken but for him to rebound from this I think he still needs that ****y confidence personally feel its needed in a sport like boxing.

Comment

Broner will never learn. Maybe he needs to get KTFO like Pacquiao. Even then he probably will still act the same. He hasn', and won't learn anything from Mayweather. Mayweatehr has said that he tried to tell him but Broner won't listen. Broner is gonna end up being another broke, black boxer and probably with brain problems because his defense sucks. If Haymon or Broner's team cares about him at all, they won't put him in there with another big puncher anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Your wrong, your confusing humble & discipline. I'll agree he needs to have better discipline outside of the ring but he doesn't need to act all humble and lose that edge where he thinks he's the best.

You just want to see him fail because of his ****** world star persona out of the ring and it'd probably make your week if he was mentally broken but for him to rebound from this I think he still needs that ****y confidence personally feel its needed in a sport like boxing.

Oh we already did see him fail and the whole world was laughing at it

Comment

Nope. Maidana already made my decade by making Broner roll all over the canvas. "Ima beat him so bad he's gonna start speaking Spanish!"

he looked pretty mentally broken to me crying in the locker room

Being a **** only makes it so much sweeter when you lose.

Comment

AB knows he's the most hated...he knows what to say to ruffle up the birds....as you can see he has the power to rip through birds with words and pull out that ugly **** hidden deep within....dude got dealt with thoroughly now it's time for the bounce back....let him work

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Nope. Maidana already made my decade by making Broner roll all over the canvas. "Ima beat him so bad he's gonna start speaking Spanish!"

he looked pretty mentally broken to me crying in the locker room

Being a **** only makes it so much sweeter when you lose.
              You must have a horrible life if that made your decade. You should probably get off this site and actually start living.

Personally don't have a problem if a athlete cries after defeat shows they wanted to win and emotionally invested in the result. I have a bigger problem with indifference after a loss.

It's fans like you that makes part of me wants to see Broner win some big fights just to make people like you so salty and mad.

Comment

I say if Broner wins and Pacquiao wins...let them work out a deal to fight on Showtime if they can.

Broner isn't humble? Pacquiao will humble Broner for exalting himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Oh we already did see him fail and the whole world was laughing at it
                  Was? when did people stop?

Comment

It is easy to say stuff like this, it is much harder to show that confidence again in the ring.

Comment

You must have a horrible life if that made your decade. You should probably get off this site and actually start living.

Personally don't have a problem if a athlete cries after defeat shows they wanted to win and emotionally invested in the result. I have a bigger problem with indifference after a loss.

It's fans like you that makes part of me wants to see Broner win some big fights just to make people like you so salty and mad.
                      Broner will never win a big fight. Too flat footed, fake shoulder roll, low ring IQ.

If Broner wasn't such a ****, nobody would have a problem. But he is, and his racial slurs make it better. "Ima make him speak English" what's with that AB?

You're obviously a Broner fan, you're defending him no matter what. Who's Broner fighting next? Carlos Molina? Hasn't fought since 2011? Smh
                      Last edited by Beercules; 04-01-2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X