No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Says He’s Still Not Humble Despite Maidana Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattr View Post
    Do you realize how gay you sound here? Plus, you have a picture of a duck in your avatar.
    That's kinda gay.
    Originally posted by mattr View Post
    Also, you go by the moniker "Red Slider". Is this the name your boyfriend gives to your johnson perchance?
    Lol you must have a crush on Broner. is he your "Big Bro"? Some **** ass **** there my friend.

And don't make fun of my cute little duck again.

Comment

Lies. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        you know someone's mad when they reply to the same post twice
        I didn't even understand why he was mad

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
          hes not even being ****y yet you guys still hate on him and wish for him to fail. i could understand if he was being a dickhead but he's been completely normal.
          He makes it very easy to dislike him. He talked a bunch of **** and got his ass whooped. And still wants to talk **** so ppl are going to still dislike him.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Oh hes humbled but his ego wont let him admit it. So he has to carry along with his circus show but deep down inside he is burning. I bet he cries most nights in order to sleep.
            And when he finally falls asleep he probably has nightmares of the Chino fight and wakes up in a cold sweat.

Comment

I'm glad he's still not humble, it's brings entertainment to his fights......i **** on khan because he's not humble but i must say with the past few weeks i've kind of grown to like khan after watching his older fights......fighters like khan and broner confidence depends on not being humble. broner still is fighting a no-hoper though.

Comment

He looked pretty humble to me in his last fight.

Comment

I'm no Broner fan, but I respect him a little more because he has that loss. Humble and Broner never met till that night, but now, the king has no clothes.

Comment

Humble

He looked pretty Humble when Chico knocked him on his azz. Broner is a disgrace to boxing. Even Mayweather says Broner is too much over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

The guys soul was taken from him
                      He never had one.

Comment

Working...
                      X