Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: Broner is Stronger Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People underestimate Floyds physical strength because of his style and image but make no mistake, he's is a tough, tough man

Comment

This statement is so stupid, I think even the Pac fanboys think he's full of ****.

Comment

Even if he is stronger, Floyd has superior boxing skills, hand speed, footwork, defense, reflexes, counter-punching ability, ring generalship/intelligence, conditioning, discipline and punch resistance. Did I miss anything?

Floyd is a master of his craft, Broner is simply a poser and I really wish people would stop comparing the two because they're not even close to being on the same level.
        Last edited by Derranged; 03-23-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

I hope that's not what he really thinks and is trying to get under Floyd's skin.

Comment

As musch as I respect and admire MM, It's impossible to make that call without having actually fought both guys. I have no boubt in my mind that Floyd is stronger at this point, even if he's not as strong of a puncher. He's taller and has had several years to fill out into a 140-154 lb frame. Broken, i mean Broner has had two fights above 140 and looked like trash in both when he didn't happen to have such a distinct size advantage. Paulie drew with him imo and had very little concern with his power. Floyd is bigger and stronger. MM will be suprised at how he will not be able to bully Floyd the way he thinks he will. It's all about technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranny Fartcia View Post
              Gaydana wants nothing to do with Danny after he obliterated his gay Argentine mullet lover so his word is crap.
              After watching Danny this last weekend, I think Maidana would have owned him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Even if he is stronger, Floyd has superior boxing skills, hand speed, footwork, defense, reflexes, counter-punching ability, ring generalship/intelligence, conditioning, discipline and punch resistance. Did I miss anything?

Floyd is a master of his craft, Broner is simply a poser and I really wish people would stop comparing the two because they're not even close to being on the same level.
                You're right he's not on Floyd's level but then again, he wasn't supposed to be on Broner's level either and Mayorga was never on Forrest's level.

Styles make fights in boxing. MM will come to win. That's all we can ask.

At least he's not facing Queen Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Othello View Post
                  People underestimate Floyds physical strength because of his style and image but make no mistake, he's is a tough, tough man
                  Brother Nasim said some similar to what you're saying in the buildup to Floyd-Mosley. Everybody was questioning how Floyd would react to taking a flush, hard shot by a legitimate welterweigfht puncher. And how would he react to being buzzed. And Brother Nasim said when Floyd gets touched, he turns into a fire breathing dragon and wants to FIGHT. How prophetic. Cause why Mosley knocked the hell outta him, Floyd cleared his head, got on his front foot, walked Mosley down, and beat the **** outta him.

Comment

Maidana is kidding himself if he thinks Broner is stronger than Mayweather. I really hope he believes all the bs he's saying in all the interviews leading up to the fight and at least tries to back it up. If not its going to be Victor Ortiz all over again........

Comment

He was spot on about Canelo though. Canelo fought Floyd's fight allowing Floyd to stand in the center of the ring and box his ears off.

Broner may be physically stronger than Floyd who knows?? We'll see come fight night. Maidana will probably end up eating crow and lots of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X