Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Machine
    replied
    Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    It's clear that you guys are MM fans but it's not going to help him come May 3rd. The Ghost is a better fighter who wouldn't have lost to Alexander.
    And who did he prove that against? Berto, the guy Karass stopped in his next fight?

Guerrero is a career featherweight who took some time off, got fat, and moved up to WW. He managed to talk his way into a fight after beating Berto and hasn't fought since. The guy looked flabby at ww.

Guerrero got his ass kicked by Salido at 126 lbs. Alexander kicks his ass, Maidana murders him.

Leave a comment:

• DeadLikeMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    GOD-FR33 is a c level poster.
    You're too kind.

Leave a comment:

• GOD-FR33
    replied
    It's clear that you guys are MM fans but it's not going to help him come May 3rd. The Ghost is a better fighter who wouldn't have lost to Alexander.

Leave a comment:

• John Barron
    replied
    Originally posted by Syf View Post
    You put Ghost ahead of Maidana, why? And Bradley was an "A" fighter in your other post now he's a "B"? Your grading system is not only worthless... its not even consistent.
    GOD-FR33 is a c level poster.

Leave a comment:

• Syf
    replied
    B Level fighters.....Let's see here. Garcia, Donaire, Chavez Jr., Bradley, The Ghost, Alvarez, GGG, etc.
    You put Ghost ahead of Maidana, why? And Bradley was an "A" fighter in your other post now he's a "B"? Your grading system is not only worthless... its not even consistent.

Leave a comment:

• John Barron
    replied
    when i think c-level, berto comes to mind. i think the rest of us can agree that maidana is better than berto.
    MM is a C Level fighter. He is no different than Rios really. Manny pounding Rios is equal to Floyd pounding MM. PERIOD. This fight shouldn't even be happening in the same way that Floyd fighting The Ghost shouldn't have happened. At least Robert is a B Level fighter though. WHY? He can simply do more in the ring than Rios and MM. He throws better combinations, he's faster of hand and foot, and he's smarter/more schooled. Do you understand, now?
    B Level fighters.....Let's see here. Garcia, Donaire, Chavez Jr., Bradley, The Ghost, Alvarez, GGG, etc.
    the ****? chavez jr. is pretty much the cruiserweight version of brandon rios. both eat punches for a living and bully much smaller opponents. who the hell has he beat and why do you consider him so highly?
    Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    He's clearly going to lose, but I may actually pray that he somehow pulls it out, and if he pulls it out I would cum in all of your faces and rub it in as if I picked him to win.

I think he looks better then essentially all of Mayweathers recent opponents. About as good as Hatton, maybe better, but he won't get stopped.

Maidana doesn't get the credit he deserves. I do know that.Ive been saying he's the most underrated fighter in the sport for a long time now. He's only improved since that Alexander farce of a fight.

Leave a comment:

• Da Machine
    replied
    LoL! It's all good man. We'll all see on May 3rd. Anyway, how do you see the fight playing out? What class of fighter do you think MM is? All of this conversation, and I never asked you what you thought. I can tell you are a MM fan though.
    He's clearly going to lose, but I may actually pray that he somehow pulls it out, and if he pulls it out I would cum in all of your faces and rub it in as if I picked him to win.

I think he looks better then essentially all of Mayweathers recent opponents. About as good as Hatton, maybe better, but he won't get stopped.

Maidana doesn't get the credit he deserves. I do know that.Ive been saying he's the most underrated fighter in the sport for a long time now. He's only improved since that Alexander farce of a fight.
    Last edited by Da Machine; 03-25-2014, 11:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GOD-FR33
    replied
    B Level......

Leave a comment:

• Syf
    replied
    LoL! It's all good man. We'll all see on May 3rd. Anyway, how do you see the fight playing out? What class of fighter do you think MM is? All of this conversation, and I never asked you what you thought. I can tell you are a MM fan though.
    As if your grading system actually matters in the grand scheme... It's like a high school dropout critiquing the thesis of a Stanford grad... But Name some B fighters.

Leave a comment:

• GOD-FR33
    replied
    LoL......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X