Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: Broner is Stronger Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo fought Canelo fight if he would have tried to fight like Duran he would have got undressed more than what he got. The only fighter who could pull off what Duran was saying waS HIMSELF.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      After watching Danny this last weekend, I think Maidana would have owned him.
      I agree. A lotta what got Danny over against Matthysse is that he was the bigger, stronger guy and was able to bully Lucas. That wouldn't be the case against Chino. A lotta what got Chino over against Broner is that he was the bigger and physically stronger guy. I knew AB was in for a tough night when the first camera shot behind him and I saw how much broader Chino's shoulders were and how he was manhandling AB on the inside. Had Chino not gotten tired and if AB hadn't been able to hurt Chino. Maidana would have stopped him.

Comment

Lol at the May lovers. El Chino is correct about how fighters nut up when they get in the ring with May. Broner maybe stronger than May. That doesn't mean jack. Broner walk around weight is more than May. I like El Chino idea. He's planning on doing what he's does best and by watching tape, he's not going to do what others has done when fighting May. Styles make fights. May hasn't KO'd a true WW so please stop with Money going to KO El Chino. If you wanna call the Ortiz sucker punch a legit KO, then go ahead. Lol. We all know Hatton isn't a true WW. It May 10 rounds to KO him. Lol. I expect May to win on points. The only chance MM have, is a punchers chance. It only take one punch and Chino can punch.

Comment

Both Ortiz and Canelo fought Mayweather like mentally handicapped midgets. Ortiz isn't all there, so that didn't utterly shock me, although it did surprise me. But, I didn't realise Canelo was as dumb.

The only thing I can think of is, Canelo didn't want to get humiliated worse, so he played it safe. He managed to win a few rounds, and then get outboxed. If he went after Mayweather hardcore, maybe he knows he would've tired himself out, and then Mayweather really would've picked him apart.

Comment

I'm tired about hearing 'How Strong" Mayweather is or "How Hard" he punches. He isn't strong and he doesn't punch hard. He doesn't "Dwarf" Maidana. Maidana is bigger then him. He actually cuts weight to make 147.

Broner is Fucking huge. I don't care if he was coming up in weight or not. He is a young guy that was able to cut an extreme amount of weight. If Broner is even around 7-10 years form now he will be a 154 lb fighter.

Comment

He'll change his tune after Mayweather rakes him to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
                He was spot on about Canelo though. Canelo fought Floyd's fight allowing Floyd to stand in the center of the ring and box his ears off.

Broner may be physically stronger than Floyd who knows?? We'll see come fight night. Maidana will probably end up eating crow and lots of it.
                Canelo fought his fight against Floyd. Canelo isn't a mauler. He's a boxer-puncher. The size asvantage was played up in the prefight buildup. But Canelo isn't a guy that mauls, throws a million punches, and fights for three minutes a round. He's a boxer-puncher that fights in spurts. That's what he did against Floyd. It simply wasn't good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by seekdagreat View Post
                  until he gets buckled then he will be giving us the same spill we've been hearing for 13 years.

"he was stronger than we thought....he was too fast..."

just shut the **** up already. And get ready to have your ass handed to you in a take out bag. Collect your fat check and go back to you massive ranch in venezuela or where the **** your from maidana.

Jus like the rest of them. And for the record, as if i haven't made this clear before, i am not a mayweather fan. Just a man of truth.
                  why are you mayweather fans such bigots?

Comment

People can't read between the lines. He is inviting Floyd to fight, to trade, to show his power and fight Chino's fight. Ones Floyd breaks his hand again, we might see another fight.
                    Last edited by Nicolino; 03-23-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by irondanhamza View Post
                      both weight around the same weight in the ring, for what it's worth.
                      ohh i get it ..10 billion points...how do you get points anyways?...i'm new to this system.

Comment

Working...
                      X