No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: Broner is Stronger Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    I'm tired about hearing 'How Strong" Mayweather is or "How Hard" he punches. He isn't strong and he doesn't punch hard. He doesn't "Dwarf" Maidana. Maidana is bigger then him. He actually cuts weight to make 147.

Broner is Fucking huge. I don't care if he was coming up in weight or not. He is a young guy that was able to cut an extreme amount of weight. If Broner is even around 7-10 years form now he will be a 154 lb fighter.
    Wrong in so many aspects, it's not even worth replying about in detail.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Brother Nasim said some similar to what you're saying in the buildup to Floyd-Mosley. Everybody was questioning how Floyd would react to taking a flush, hard shot by a legitimate welterweigfht puncher. And how would he react to being buzzed. And Brother Nasim said when Floyd gets touched, he turns into a fire breathing dragon and wants to FIGHT. How prophetic. Cause why Mosley knocked the hell outta him, Floyd cleared his head, got on his front foot, walked Mosley down, and beat the **** outta him.
      A 40 yr old Mosley doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
        People can't read between the lines. He is inviting Floyd to fight, to trade, to show his power and fight Chino's fight. Ones Floyd breaks his hand again, we might see another fight.
        Right. Because floyd is so high strung that he's gonna be lured into a firefight against a guy that he could probably beat 8-4 if you tied his right arm behind his back and he was only able to use a jab.

Comment

Floyd gonna Gatti that as$

Comment

Originally posted by FilMor View Post
            A 40 yr old Mosley doe.
            Actually, it was a 38yr old Mosley, who had just beaten the dawg**** outta Margarito, was considered the top welter in the sport, was pretty much the concensus P4P #3, and one who eight months earlier had Floyd "shook" in a postfight interview.........doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
              I doubt that. It will be a competitive fight until Floyd figures out his style.
              Gatti never had a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                1st,How would Maidana know this??

2end,LMAO for anyone thinking Broner is stronger in any aspect of the fight game then Mayweather..
                MAYBE HE IS PHYSICALLY STRONGER THAN MAYWEATHER,...OF COURSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT BARING THAT WILL HAVE ON THE RESULT,THIS HAS LITTLE TO DO WITH WHO IS THE BETTER FIGHTER.How would Maidana know this?? HE WENT TO EACH OF THEIR HOUSES AND WRIST -WRESTLED THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
                  Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  I doubt that. It will be a competitive fight until Floyd figures out his style.
                  Gatti never had a chance.
                  I see no competition whatsoever. This fight will be so one sided ya'll be pissed of spending so much money for a fight.

I'm not buying this

Comment

Originally posted by derranged View Post
                    even if he is stronger, floyd has superior boxing skills, hand speed, footwork, defense, reflexes, counter-punching ability, ring generalship/intelligence, conditioning, discipline and punch resistance. Did i miss anything?

Floyd is a master of his craft, broner is simply a poser and i really wish people would stop comparing the two because they're not even close to being on the same level.
                    big girls don't cry?lol

Comment

Such fans - do you not listen to what fighters say about floyd after they lose? He was alot stronger than i thought he was - Shane Mosley became a believer, the reason why these fighters nut up is because he takes that aggression and uses it against you (floyd/bhop/ward)these 3 guys neuter aggressive cats and make them survive til the bell, this is why they stop pressing him- guerrero ia one of the most aggressive but by the end of the 2nd that approach was out the window - why did a 23 year old bigger younger fighter in Canelo elect to try yo out box floyd after the 2nd? Because you cannot just walk up on the 3 fighters i mentioned earlier - study the tapes they are public record go on youtube and really watch replays of these fights - the Jose luis costillo approach gets you hurt in 2014.... i think every fighter that faces floyd watches their 1st fight - wrong answer

Comment

Working...
                      X