Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa cruz coming for rigo's soul!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please he needs to want the damn fight first, which he doesn't. Even when Rigo's contract with TR expires LSC will just move up to 126 and avoid that fight. Rigo's name never comes out of LSC's mouth.

I wish it would happen but it isn't going to happen. They'll just move LSC to 126 and make him fight Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
      Please he needs to want the damn fight first, which he doesn't. Even when Rigo's contract with TR expires LSC will just move up to 126 and avoid that fight. Rigo's name never comes out of LSC's mouth.

I wish it would happen but it isn't going to happen. They'll just move LSC to 126 and make him fight Mares.
      There was just an article last week where Santa Cruz said he wants to fight Rigondeaux.

http://www.boxingscene.com/santa-cru...ux-next--75371

GTFO of here with Santa Cruz not wanting Rigondeaux.

Comment

This fight would be interesting because we've yet to see Rigo against a pressure fighter. However, the same can be said for Santa Cruz, who's yet to fight anyone near Rigo's skill/talent level. I see a dominant 118-110 type of decision for Rigo. Rigo will do what a good counter-puncher should do: limit his opponent's punch output and never let him establish a rhythm.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 03-10-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

He could barely get by a blown up southpaw light flyweight who showed some movement.

LSC is the most overrated boxer out there today. He is a remotely average big guy picking on old men and fighters who are divisions smaller than he is. Even then the bum can't stop them.

Comes forward leading with his face, throws a ton of punches with no placement = Oh he must be good.
          Some wendyboy of a commentator shoots his load and everyone watching runs along with it.

The guy is a load of tosh frankly and he does not win 2 seconds of a single round against Rigondeaux.

Comment

No worries Mr Cruz, Rigo's soul is in his fists... and he's willing to give them to you all night long! So long as your dad lets you stay up late enough to get in the ring

I WANT TO SEE THIS FIGHT

Comment

He can't box for toffee. All he does it plod forward in straight lines at a snails pace and throw punches for the sheer sake of it. He has no head movement, nothing. He is garbage excuse for a pressure fighter.
              He is a smaller, poorer Nathan Cleverly. That is all he is, a flat-footed third rate Nathan Cleverly and that is being generous to him.

How many times did he trip over his own feet against Mirajes?

**** it, hype him up, I'm sure the bookmakers will swallow it, win me some more money.

Comment

I think his style would be the one the beat Rigo if he could handle Rigo's power... Throw 600 more punches and he might be on to something... Though there's always the nightmarish chance Rigo lets his hands go at will and destroys him.....

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  There was just an article last week where Santa Cruz said he wants to fight Rigondeaux.

http://www.boxingscene.com/santa-cru...ux-next--75371

GTFO of here with Santa Cruz not wanting Rigondeaux.
                  He's never called him out after a fight where the whole world is watching. If I remember correctly he's in video saying his dad advises him against it because it wouldn't do him any good.

I hope this fight happens after Rigo's contract ends, then you'll see how Rigondeaux dismantles another volume puncher.

Comment

I do think pressure would be the way to beat Rigo... but there are levels to this ish, and i dont think Santa Cruz is on Rigondeaux's level.

I think Rigo wins a wide UD. But, if Cruz stays motivated and keeps coming forward throwing punches, then i can definitely see a stoppage win for Rigondeaux

Comment

oh smoke..This is a good matchup I have not thought of. Id have to favor Rigo though...That amateur experience and those God-like reflexes shouldnt fail him. Although LSC might take it to him more than he's ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X