Santa cruz coming for rigo's soul!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    Title says it all.
    Santa Cruz is a good fighter but this is like The Lakers playing UCLA and Santa Cruz isn't the Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
      lmao coming from a guy who thinks Gamboa will make easy work of Mikey. Ill bet with you to delete you account that mikey kills gamboa! bi*tch!! and thats a fact. What a ***ing idiot. This is the only thread I posted and is realistic, but rigotards are scared and don't want to hear santa cruz's name. Hes bad news for rigo and you know it. Plus everyone wants to see this fight, it would determine the king of 122 not like agbeko and that performance he had lmao.
      Who the fk said that???????!!!! See you are delusional just because you are a biased nationalistic nutthug incapable of seeing facts, and not a real boxing fan you think everyone else is like you. I don't think Gamboa beats Mikey easy you pulled that out of your pathetic biased nationalistic nutthug butt.

Why you coping out on your own thread tho and jumping on Gamboa's d*ck tho ?? This thread wasn't about Gamboa. Matter fact add a poll so I can laugh at yo ignorant ass further you gonna have to say everyone in boxing scene is a Rigotard and you the only right one, but you sound like so many other trolls you have to be one of those guys troll alts.

You wont be the first or last alt I sig quote on all the bull**** he was talking, and has to jump ship on their account when Rigo triumphs with ease yet again if you even last around that long.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Who the fk said that???????!!!! See you are delusional just because you are a biased nationalistic nutthug incapable of seeing facts, and not a real boxing fan you think everyone else is like you. I don't think Gamboa beats Mikey easy you pulled that out of your pathetic biased nationalistic nutthug butt.

Why you coping out on your own thread tho and jumping on Gamboa's d*ck tho ?? This thread wasn't about Gamboa. Matter fact add a poll so I can laugh at yo ignorant ass further you gonna have to say everyone in boxing scene is a Rigotard and you the only right one, but you sound like so many other trolls you have to be one of those guys troll alts.

You wont be the first or last alt I sig quote on all the bull**** he was talking, and has to jump ship on their account when Rigo triumphs with ease yet again if you even last around that long.
        lmao ur an idiot. nut hug? mikey and santa cruz have real talent. WTF r u talking about u bias sack of shi*t don't even open your mouth if you cant back up what you say. fuc*ktard. start a poll on what ? to see who wins ? that's ****** ofcourse everyone is going to go for Rigo he is the king. That's an obvious fact youre just a lowballing scum trying to get me mad but it aint working buddy. keep typing away tho keyboard warrior.

Comment

I give LSC a much better chance than Mares at 122 or 126.

Comment

This is exactly the type of fight that could sell me on Rigo. I mean, beating Donaire was nice, but Donaire is a boxer/counterpuncher, and for a boxer type, a slower, less skilled boxer type is the best style matchup possible. As for Agbeko, he looked like he just didn't want to be there against Rigo.

Santa Cruz may not be a monster puncher, but he is young, big and aggressive, and his busy style could really test Rigo's famous defense.

Comment

Santa Cruz has quite a few qualities that could really bother Rigo. I think he would do much better than expected beforehand.

Comment

Why are people pretending Santa Cruz has no power all of a sudden, just because of one fight? He clearly hit hard enough to wobble Mijares all night and make him literally run away.

Comment

I doubt it.....Santa Cruz will at least give a honest effort so it might be better than most Rigo fights.

Comment

I hope this fight happens ASAP
                    It will be fun to watch Matador-raging bull fight

Comment

Nah ......

Comment

Working...
                      X