Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa cruz coming for rigo's soul!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

santa cruz is the most boring pressure fighter i ever seen ... not even joking this man is nothing special but he is good but no snap on his punches no power no body movement no speed .. needs fighters to be right next to him a phone booth ... he loses to marroquin donaire and agbeko would give him hell .. rigo will drop and hurt him.. leo won't be like like agbeko spook as hell when he felt rigo pop leo will keep throwing ... rigo will kill that man ...

Comment

rigo will send this fool into oblivion!

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
        Title says it all.

Nobody has tried this hard to be seen as a worthless clown of a poster in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          I think i could take a few of leo santa cruz punches. seriously, the guy couldnt even hurt a dude with 400 punches. rigo has been dropped, but i expect him to take LSC punches with a mean poker face.

then again, he has a pokerface on 24/7. hes like the rapper eminem, he physically cannot smile. its a genetic trait
          I actually loled at the last bit.

Comment

u ppl dont understand!!

mijares was only able to take those punches because he was on last leg of his career. hes "quit" b4 in the past, and did not want to quit or get stopped again in front of his family!!. make no mistake he was in hell last night believe me he wanted to quit in the 4th rd!!!!

real fans know. mijares is a mover and was in survival mode and lsc still got off 1000+ punches!! rigo has NO CHANCE

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post

Nobody has tried this hard to be seen as a worthless clown of a poster in a while.
              you're a ***ing idiot especially with that picture in your sig with weak azz PED gamboa. worthless post? lmao man your sad ive seen your dumbass bias shi*t you post. Anyway this is super relevant and Rigo will be coming to GBP soon so STFU and go to sleep kid.

Comment

Originally posted by you will lose View Post
                u ppl dont understand!!

Mijares was only able to take those punches because he was on last leg of his career. Hes "quit" b4 in the past, and did not want to quit or get stopped again in front of his family!!. Make no mistake he was in hell last night believe me he wanted to quit in the 4th rd!!!!

Real fans know. Mijares is a mover and was in survival mode and lsc still got off 1000+ punches!! Rigo has no chance
                yesss! This! ^^^^^

Comment

Rigo would perform a boxing clinic on him . . . I did originally want to see Santa Cruz fight him too, cus Rigo needs exciting opponents but he hasn't got the skills to make this competitive

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                    you're a ***ing idiot especially with that picture in your sig with weak azz PED gamboa. worthless post? lmao man your sad ive seen your dumbass bias shi*t you post. Anyway this is super relevant and Rigo will be coming to GBP soon so STFU and go to sleep kid.
                    Oh I made you mad lil girl? You cant get rid of me or duck like your people do ohHHOHOH . You realize everyone in this forum thinks you are a fking idiot right now a bad troll at that the only one posting bias ******ed ass fantasy threads is you, and your only hope would be if you are a troll because if you are serious that is just pathetic in how incredibly ******ed you have to be to actually believe the bull**** you write. If you are serious then I guess you should loosen up your helmet its on too tight.

That chump couldn't even K.O that walking dead mijares I hope to god they sacrifice him to Rigondeaux watch you start a new account.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                      Oh I made you mad lil girl? You cant get rid of me or duck like your people do ohHHOHOH . You realize everyone in this forum thinks you are a fking idiot right now a bad troll at that the only one posting bias ******ed ass fantasy threads is you, and your only hope would be if you are a troll because if you are serious that is just pathetic in how incredibly ******ed you have to be to actually believe the bull**** you write. If you are serious then I guess you should loosen up your helmet its on too tight.

That chump couldn't even K.O that walking dead mijares I hope to god they sacrifice him to Rigondeaux watch you start a new account.
                      lmao coming from a guy who thinks Gamboa will make easy work of Mikey. Ill bet with you to delete you account that mikey kills gamboa! bi*tch!! and thats a fact. What a ***ing idiot. This is the only thread I posted and is realistic, but rigotards are scared and don't want to hear santa cruz's name. Hes bad news for rigo and you know it. Plus everyone wants to see this fight, it would determine the king of 122 not like agbeko and that performance he had lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X